Reviews for Koukon Bridge
N.D.V.B.L.F.U.A chapter 761 . 8/30/2012
So, I was randomly skimming across fictionpress when BAM, I landed on this story. It was pretty good and I kept on clicking next after I was done reading chapters for one hour straight.
And then I looked down.
761 fucking chapters. And I had a brain explosion.
So, after six friggin days, I finally caught up! Yay!
Its an awesome story, the best plot I've ever seen, with hilarious video game references, and just a break from all the drama in life.
Something's bugging me though.
Lo's, um, LOVE LIFE.
Nothing intended, but at first, I thought you were pairing her up with Haseo! To me, that pair just seemed way tsundere and awkward and blushy. But as time passed, they somehow seemed to grow apart. Like, Why? WHAT HAPPENED?
And then Al shows up. I love him the best. HE SHOULD'VE BEEN WITH HER! Yeah, I also love him from Assassin's Creed . . . better than Desmond and Ezio both. He rocks.
And then, I had this weird feeling that you were trying to put her with Atlas. He's a great guy, but really, I just don't see it in him.
And then, BAM. Nikki.
Nikki's awesome, don't get me wrong, BUT I LURVE AL BETTER. BETTER.
And then, I had a crazy dream that Lo and AA were romantically attached to each other. It wasn't a bad pairing actually. They balance each other out quite nicely. But then Tarot showed up and snatched Al away. I can't hate her because she is just like my mom; plus, I love Fara; and the poor kid'll be sad if her mummy didn't exist.
Anyways, I guessed that it would've been weird if AA and Lo were together because he's . . . DEAD. As in, they can't have sex. Unless they astral project or something weird as shit.
I really loved AlXLo as long as it lasted. I'm . . . content with Nikki but I still have my doubts on that boy. Then again, I'm pretty sure AA wouldn't be particularly okay with his brother dating his keeper, which is like dating himself. INCEST. I'm rummaging through good jokes right about now, but really, they would've been a nice pair.
Am I boring you? I probably am, but too bad! You hafta listen!
It would'v been awesome if Nikki and Al fought, though Lo would call them dumbasses. Plus, Al wins against Nikki. That's so absolute.
This is a long ass story, but I love it. Can't wait to see what kind of little demonic spawn comes out of Solidad and Aveline.
How many months are they in? Shouldn't they have delivered by now?
Fierce Ookami chapter 761 . 8/13/2012
Awesome chapter I didn't see the end of the chapter coming at all. Very very good.
Vector Phantom chapter 761 . 8/13/2012
Kira chapter 193 . 8/8/2012
HER weapon reminds me of Serge's swallow from Chrono Cross
Kira chapter 192 . 7/30/2012
Nicw chapter
Still one od my favorite twists
...
My phone ia being dumb today
K chapter 191 . 7/30/2012
So he did obtain the scale legally
Or so he claims
I was under the impression he stole it
It's been so long
So very l on g
Kira chapter 190 . 7/30/2012
What is made of magic
Can be broken by magic
But can't be fixed by magic

Also the blind elf
Is that the same elf helping Nikki
I can not quite recall
Kira ooh lala chapter 189 . 7/29/2012
What about Marya is she around
Lol her nickname is Annie just
Kira chapter 188 . 7/29/2012
Speaking of Zodiac stuff what are the characters' signs
rollingone chapter 187 . 7/29/2012
Wait is ahe alive
I can not recall
Vector Phantom chapter 186 . 7/29/2012
Remind me what was Yuugata's betrayal
Well this is much better upon rereading since I can go at my own pace
Vector Phantom chapter 185 . 7/29/2012
Whatever happened to Bassy and the baby anyway
Ah so begins the long ass memory arc
Not that I can blame you for length condensing a backstory can be hard
Vector Phantom chapter 760 . 7/28/2012
He wondered if Elves were all like that.
He should make out with Yuugata to find out
Fierce Ookami chapter 759 . 7/25/2012