Reviews for Can't Say Goodbye & Don't Let It End
her-thoughts chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I love this poem I can totally relate, you put my feelings into words, I think this is definitely one of my top 3 favourites. My favourite part is when you say , "It's too hard to keep my secret/I want to shout it to the world/I want to tell you those three words." Actually i love every line. It's short and to the point but yet it captures so much emotion. Wow long review hahaha

Ps. thanks for your review it's greatly appreciated
simpleplan13 chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
I'm not so sure I see the connection between the two. I guess it's about the same person, but the tones and emotions are so different I don't really like them as a collection.

Your punctuation was a bit off here. A semicolon between today and you and a period after again is needed. Also, I'm not sure how I feel about this last line being italicized since it seems so connected to the line before it. Also, this piece was a bit more cliched than the last one and less poetic. Still, it's realateable and cute.

PS If you're bored check out the Review Game forum and/or it's Review Marathon (link in my profile)
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
"One look in your eyes."... the phrasing with the word in just seemed awkward. Into would work better.

I think the one sentence lines was a bit boring after awhile, I might make more than one longer sentence here and there to fix that.

I liked the last line, I think italicizing it worked well and I like it, it's very bittersweet.

All in all I liked it, it was cute, but with a bit of sadness.

Raguoc chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
I like both of these. The punctuation was done well, too!

Keep writing.