Reviews for West at Sunset
Ever Be chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I love this, how it weaves a story around the reader is amazing. I would absolutely love to hear it, I bet it sounds even more amazing than just reading it. And yum for Jack Daniels!

Thanks for dropping by in CoP, I'm about to madly mass write now, I'm seriously behind for the NaNo!
Ernest Bloom chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
smoky bear? you're in united kingdom? therein hangs a tale...

this sounds less dylanesque than fred neil, i think, and that sure ain't no bad thing...
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
I like the line "I was headed west at-sunset dressed in mottled moldy clothes". And really I think "West at Sunset", might make a smashing title. The way that this has a story line flavor gives it quite the Dylanesque quality that is hard to strive for, much less achieve. Another excellent line is, "Strong ain't ever been my scene". Very telling in its vague abstractness, enough to get the listener to feel a certain way about the voice behind the voice. Great to have something new of yours to read. Excellent sound. MD:77.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Ah, it's so nice to see you back in your element again. :) I could feel the blues in this and hear them. Fabulous. Keep writing! :)
Doxology chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I love this poem. Please let me add it to my favorites? :)