Reviews for First 'Pressions
CaveDwellers chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
Okay, so I've already read the last two chapters, and reviewing them felt redundant, but this one's new. I really liked the insight into Kit's homelife. We really don't learn too much about that side of her in the story, so this is really interesting. We don't often get to see the earnest, trying to please side of her-actually, I didn't even know there was that side of her. Her master did good.

And just a question (I seem to have a lot of those these days): was Keriel still on Pukkon by the time the war broke out? I hope not.

Parents in WWID do seem to like names that all start with the same letter, don't they?

'Til next,

CD 1.0
CaveDwellers chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
ahahaha! I laugh every time I read this story, I do. "Don't let him die, Mom!" "Why won't you pay any attention to me!" XDD Ah, I love the Qyans so much.

Next chapter ahoy. .

'Til next,

CD 1.0
IdeasInTheAir chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
Oh, this one was cool. Very deep for a five year old, that's really cool. Anywho, I liked the canary at the end, canaries make me happy. And...I think that's about it. My back is very itchy and distracting, so I'm going to go scratch it.)

A canary full of smiles! (it's a BIG canary)

Danielle)))
lymli chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
I'm slow like a turtle, but finally I've got to read this story.

chapter 1: I like the way they met, it's kinda funny.

chapter 2: girl power! yeah, I think kit won :D besides, I like her.

chapter 3: well, there was a part about blood that scared me a bit, that was a true nightmare but it was sweet the ship between tal and sim.

well, cool story.
CerberusCraven chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I thoroughly enjoyed it. I thought it was a great short story, simple, to the point, and very enjoyable, and I got a good feel for your characters. I hope to read more.
IdeasInTheAir chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
Oh the joy of sibling lovE! The last line was certainly the best, and I like how you stuck some pretty human emotions into kind of aliens. Or maybe it's alien emotions stuck in human?o_O Oh, philosophical moment!

Oh, speaking of moments, I was watching The Lion King II the other day and I was at a paticularly intense moment, (I was almost crying for dear Simba) and then the screen or whatever panned over to the stars and I stood up and I pumped my fist in the air and screamed "Moofasa Moment!" and then it didn't come. I was so upset, but then at the end there was a Moofasa Moment, so that cheered me up.) That's my story.

Anywho, I got a bit off topic there, this one was really sweet, and I liked it. I like how it was Sim in there, and I was thinking "Oh, from the fist story!" and then the other voice said "Duh, of course it is," and then I told it to shut up for insulting my intellegence.) I really liked it, and I can't wait to read more of them!

A whole dang star filled sky of Moofasa smiles,

Danielle, who also liked the cool words, and pretty much, dang it, liked the whole thing!
lovefantasyworkreality chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
Muahaha...

Your characters seem to use blackmail to the fullest. Or maybe that's just me. Or maybe it's Maybelliene. Or not. sadly, I have never had the opportunity to blackmail someone. Maybe I will someday.
IdeasInTheAir chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
Haha, this one was great! I loved that, the seven year olds making a bet to eat dirt...I won't lie, I would have done that voluntarily. But that's just me...

I think I knew that the other one was Kit. That must be my psycic powers though, and when I got to the part where they were all like "Kit?" "Kaye?" I was all like, "Duh?" and then it clicked.)

I liked this one a lot, it was funny.

A fistful of smiling dirt,

Danielle)
IdeasInTheAir chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Interesting, very interesting...I don't know if you can tell, but I'm stroking my chin. Quite a feat to do that while typing. Quite a feat.

Anywho, I'm sure I'll like it better when I've read more of the lovely big story but I think it's very good. Very good indeed.

An inhabited planet of smiles,

Danielle)))