Reviews for The Way Things Are
crazed-by-nature chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
omg wats gonna happen is her mom gonna get arrested omg

does she die
sunshine888 chapter 8 . 11/5/2008
I liked it! A lot! It's a shame the chapters aren't a bit longer, but I know how difficult it is to write long chapters.. And as long they are liek this I don't really mind. As long as you update frequently anyway ;)
nicolemegannn chapter 8 . 11/2/2008
Oh boy. wow, so that was just a little surprising :) ok, so yeah, i wonder what made her mom suddenly want to bring her home? i guess i'll just have to wait and see! :) update soon!
styling16 chapter 8 . 11/1/2008
your welcome! anyway nice chapter especially the part where anna attacked marissa nice i like it. UPDATE SOON!
Serafina Claremond chapter 8 . 11/1/2008
OH WOW! that was totally awesome! keep on writing. nice description of the mom. :]
RockRollGeekFreak chapter 8 . 11/1/2008
yay i really liked it...intense! yeah i like the whole family idea XD and yeah...reese's mum is an anla bitch lol XD al for now

xoxRRGF
Roxyyyy chapter 8 . 11/1/2008
PLEASE WRITE MORE! THIS IS AMAZING! I HOPE DAVE AND REESE GET TOGETHER SOON... I THINK THAT WOULD WORK OUT. HOW OLD ARE YOU?
blurrylights chapter 8 . 11/1/2008
Wow...that chapter was scary! But good. :)
blurrylights chapter 7 . 11/1/2008
Why is she so mad at Dave all the time? she needs to chill...he just likes her. God! Anyway, good chapter!

Btw- Your Guardian Angel is such a good song!
blurrylights chapter 6 . 11/1/2008
Dave is such a sweetie! But the chances of having a little garden that pretty in the back of the school is totally not possible...it's okay though. This is fiction! :) Ha ha, anyway, good chapter!
blurrylights chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
"Because Marissa Lake is never easily scared." That was a good last line. :) Great chapter!
blurrylights chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
Wow...that girl was mean! But go Marissa! YAY!
blurrylights chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
So Dave is the dark haired dude who was hitting on her? You didn't really clarify that...you just started using his name right away. Anyway, good chapter. :)
blurrylights chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
Wow...that dark haired guy is going to be a major part of the story, isn't he? :) Good chapter.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
This is certainly an interesting first chapter...what happens at SHS? Ohh...I'm curious!
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »