Reviews for Move Me
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Very cute story! I love childhood romance! :-)
Carolina Martinez chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I really love this story... I started crying when I was about one-third into the letters. But anyway, I hope that Valerie takes him back... :)
heal me forever chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
evry thing is awesum but i dnt get it...is he gone is he dead no closure to wat to think srry i am screwed :O
woodstock1969 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I don't know if I've told you this yet (I initially read this piece quite some time ago), but this is one of the most beautiful and moving things I've ever had the pleasure to read. It's rare that a story gets me as emotionally involved as this one has. I'm actually still crying from the sheer beauty of it and a number of emotions that are hard to define. Beautifully done.
lyrro chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
The only way to describe this one-shot: Beautiful.
Usually, I'd prefer a multi-chaptered romcom (that's not even a word XD) but I really liked the summary so here I am with my computer. Wiping away my tears (yes, I actually cried because the letters were so sweet) and I really liked thew idea of two childhood sweethearts finding each other again (I'm a sucker for certain cliches).
It was so beautiful. And sad. And sweet. And cute. (you get the idea XD)
Dreamer In Alice chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This is so sweet. Out of all the cliches out there, I think the best friends/childhood sweethearts one is my favorite! Or the love/hate one...they're both way up there! You did this one really well, and those letters in the end were what really made me love them!
loveofallthatisawesome chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Gosh, you are so amazing! Everything you write is fantastic and awesome and beautiful! I love it all so much! I especially liked all the letters, they were adorable :D
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I loved this! So so so much.
Red chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Oh my gosh seriously. Crying right now.
The Golden Orchid chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
i cried when i read his letters to her. i think i'm pms-ing or something. i hate you for writing such tragically beautiful stories.
Latania chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I need this guy lol God knows how much I need this guy. .
dsgfs chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
What? No happy endinggggg!
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This is amazing!

I love their cute nicknames for each other.

And I especially loved the letters, BTW. Bambi is so funny-especially about the "pubertie" thing. Made me laugh. :D
elma chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Hey I LIKED it! I really dig the whole childhood romance thing. And you kind of made it believable through all the resistance! (her resistance). Although I kind of do question whether they would remember each other that well? But its a story. And I love the idea. SOO cute. :) And I think the song was fitting! I really like how you put a song/quote in front of your stories. It enhances it, I reckon. Anyway, regardless of whether you write again or not, you've left quite a legacy here and I'm glad. :) Thanks for writing! :D
GligGirl chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I CAN'T GET OVER THIS STORY! IT'S AMAZING!
97 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »