Reviews for The Chance of a Lifetime
Secrets chapter 7 . 9/17/2013
I don't like rissa, and I mean really, really, REALLY don't like her!
janiemanie1992 chapter 21 . 7/18/2010
Clever! I love how it all ties in. Now, you might not believe it, but I guessed who was who! Two scenes in, I was right on the dot. I feel so proud of myself. ;) so anyway, awesome story. To be honest, I would have reacted like Stella, too, if all that had happened.

Well, thank you for another wonderful story!
Dead Deactivated chapter 21 . 7/29/2009
YAY! This made me so hapy ]! I loved your story keep writing
writinglover419 chapter 21 . 6/23/2009
E! Totally CUTE!
woesoflove chapter 21 . 6/23/2009
Aww, I loved the ending! It was beautifully sweet. I loved how the play mimicked their real life situation to an extent as well.
writinglover419 chapter 8 . 6/22/2009
pretty good
Erica71167 chapter 21 . 3/18/2009
Great story! I loved it!
Among-the-Vampires chapter 21 . 3/18/2009
I liked the story, it was really good.

Not many mistakes, which is also good.

But i feel that you rushed the story, it could have been a little longer, and in turn it would have been better.

Now don't get me wrong, i think it was an really good story, but to meet it felt rushed. The chapters were kind of short, and i think you could have given more detail with somethings.

but despite that it was a good story.

Keep up the good writing. ]
rachelaine chapter 21 . 2/21/2009
Cute! :)
BrightFullMoon chapter 21 . 2/20/2009
that was amazing. i was on vacation for the past week or so and didn't get a chance to read it until today. but now that it's over i'm so sad! i'm going to miss this story so much. it was amazing. glad everything worked out between stella and ryan (cuz i love ryan!) well, needless yo say, this story was absolutely amazing. great work! D
RaNdOm PaNdAmOdIuM liVeR chapter 7 . 2/15/2009
I am not reviewing this chapter, but the entire story.

If u look into past reviews i have given than you may or may not see that i only give reviews to stories that actually show something or mean something, atleats to me anyways.

In basic terms i say that you've got stuff. haha, i wished i worded it a different way but it just seems to funny.

With this story you have shown me inspiration to continue my own. Als, if possible could you take a look at what i have so far. I am still a newbie to writing, and i could use all the help i could get for my first story.

I really do love your story for the emotional display of events to the complexity of the charecters themselves.

I honestly don't understand the last part i just wrote. Sometimes things just come to me and write themselves out.

Good luck with future stories! Speaking of which i will be checking out others you are writing.

I hope the best for you, (in real life). I have no clue who you are but i insist upon the best compliments going your way.

again, words writing themselves.

You know i think i should share some quotes with you, bare in mind they are a few of my favorites, so i won't really care if you critisize or not. well maybe a little bitt, but it won't be that much.
Cupid's Jinx chapter 21 . 2/15/2009
-tiny squeal-

-whispers- That was SO cute! I loved all of it! It was fantasique! I ADORED it!

I have to be quite cuz it's almost midnight and everyone's asleep :S Hehe

Luff

L

-x-
LorriBetha chapter 21 . 2/13/2009
I think I got all the characters right, I dunno :P But this chapter was most possible the sweetest, cutest, most romantic of the lot, and I loved it to pieces, I've been waiting for her to stick it to Ethan all this time, I've always really had a feeling of hatred there!

Ohh, so whats this new story gunna be about then? I wanna know so I can prepare my self (whenevr its up, tell me in one of the pm'y thingies, then i wont miss it!)!

So, for the last tim,e this is the last time I can review this story, sad isn't it? I'm gunna miss it so much, but it's had a perfect run! It was really great D
Smartass Joker chapter 21 . 2/13/2009
Amazing! LOVED it!

Peace out,

Joker
ShrimpoJewels chapter 21 . 2/12/2009
Aw cute story, sorry I've dropped the ball on reviewing but I finished and hurray for Ryan and Stella! :)
111 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »