Reviews for Sanity is in Question
urbanfictionalist chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
so now she knows the truth...i enjoyed the chapter i hope you update soon...and if maddie knew all about alex before hand why didn't she try to befriend her when they were going to school together or something. why chose now to be nice. and if her parents were werewolves why hasnt she shown any trait yet...will she? and christian is very bi-polar i would be walking on egg shells around him because you never know what mood your going to get and im guessing that the room that she and maddie are in is her room. and if it is i was wondering why she didnt catch on when maddie told her that nico knew she would like it i mean that would be a dead give away wouldnt it?
KiraLove chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
Ok, almost at the end, there's a typo. "the bed took of the man wall". Thought I'd tell ya. Good story, can't see what Alex does to Nico.
KiraLove chapter 7 . 11/22/2008
AH! No want it to end there! Need more!

-Kira Love
tffny012 chapter 7 . 11/22/2008
as usual, I am so happy that you updated! Your story is so well written!

Can't wait to see what happens!
Wolf Nico chapter 7 . 11/21/2008
Gah. I like it. The possession and the dominance :P Yummy. Although the one thing (major thing) I find as a fault in your story... Alex is a dumb ass. She's rather thick. How could she not fit two and two together, even AFTER Christian told her about werewolves? Yes, I know it would come as to a shock, but naming that wolf "Wolf Nico" and not even thinking it could be him was a little far fetched.

But other than that, I like it. Especially another man competing for Alex and giving Nico a bit of a challenge... he needs a challenge after the complete flawless you give him. I'll definitely keep an eye out for updates.
KittyKatLover chapter 7 . 11/21/2008
I don't think I reviewed for this chapter yet...

Yay! I love how it's going... the Christian thing is a bit confusing but I'm sure it will be explained (how he seems to be on a killing rampage one moment and then is nice the next)...

I need you to update! I love this story
suoirucme chapter 7 . 11/21/2008
Loved it!

Normally I would say something else, but Im too immensely satisfied to even think of coherent compliments. ]

Very Nice*
lulu chapter 7 . 11/21/2008
i'm so excited! cant wait for the next one! please try n update soon!
MamiPapi chapter 7 . 11/21/2008
wonderful story you got going, I cant wait to read more. Pls do update soon :)
DarkestOfNights chapter 7 . 11/21/2008
I'm sure I would have been extremely pissed off if someone just sneaked up on me while I was taking a bath, and then destroyed my room. But she kept her cool which I admire. I hope she gets her answers finally, though I'm sure she will think they're both looney, and I'm guessing she might need a demonstration. Oh and before I forget the part with her petting the wolf was very nicely done. I'd be stoked to be able to pet a wolf and not be scared to death. Anyways thank you for another wonderful chapter, and good luck with the next one.
CoryD chapter 7 . 11/21/2008
Looking forward to the next chapter
urbanfictionalist chapter 7 . 11/20/2008
alex finally gets some answers and he hit her! what was she thinking you nevr jump in a fight with two guys thats just a no no. so i take it alex is nico's twin soul and christian doesnt like it. alex is weird as i've decided just now...well not weird shes bold and wity and strange and has an over active imagination. her nico are perfect together although i dont think hes too happy at how out spoken she is. but until next time i cant wait for your next update i really enjoyed this chapter
PerfectChaos859 chapter 7 . 11/20/2008
uh oh i dont like christian anymore but i do want nico to tell her what he is and what she is to him!

i am excited for next chapter

but christian needs to go byebye!
ssmoochic chapter 7 . 11/20/2008
wow, i think thats your longest chapter. it was good, full of info i needed.
PassionateKisses chapter 7 . 11/20/2008
Loved this chapter i found it very funny. Can't wait till we finally get some answers about whats' going on. Can't wait for your next update...
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »