Reviews for Sanity is in Question
DarkestOfNights chapter 4 . 11/10/2008
Yay you updated ]. This was an interesting chapter, I hadn't thought that their conversation could turn so strange and sour so quickly. I would have thought that he would have been more smooth. In any case I figure that if she doesn't take this offer from Nico, that something will do doubt happen that will in a way force her to have to take it. But no sense in making assumptions and such, I'm just going to have to wait for the next chapter, which I wish you luck in writing.
PerfectChaos859 chapter 4 . 11/10/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY! i am excited for the next chapter! i wanna see when happens between them!
CamilleBelle chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
Okay, so, so far I am loving your story. It has me quite intrigued! You are a really great writer, and I cannot wait fore more.
urbanfictionalist chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
ok so...it's pretty obvious to say that he wants her...does he intend to change her since he's bonded to her and i wonder how well thats going to go over with alex...anyway i loved the chapter it was short this time though i must say but i loved it none the less...i hope you update soon
SPHINXy chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
Yes, I agree that Strangers ARE very strange, lol!

Anyway, wow, you continue to amaze me with your magnificent writing skill and how you can make such a long chapter seem so short just by getting the reader involved. I didn't want this chapter to end, but alas, it did. So that means you will have to update soon! _ And wow, I love the name nicholai. To me Russian names are so gorgeous! And man does he sound hot! You've got me drooling and I don't drool that easily, lol!
KiraLove chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
Yay! I'm glad I help. Wow, it's good to meet the 'masked' man with the beautiful voice. By the way you write him, you would have thought he would be an older man. He seems so very smart, and very very beautiful. I'm excited about him already being bonded to her, it will make the story exciting and more fun to watch her reactions. :D

-Kira Love
jammi chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
Well, this will be a quick review since I have a mid-term tomorrow that I still need to study for, lol. But I really enjoyed this chapter and the fact that she's not pleased that Maddie is spending any time with her. Again, love the way you're setting the scene [wolves always around her house are at this party, supernatural connection? I think so, lol]

Although, when is she going to connect that if Mr. Vlanski [sp?] has been calling her house since before she could remember that there's something off about said Vlanski, cause I can remember things from back up to when I was about2/3, so if this man who's only a few years older than her has been calling for that long then he would've been 5. Well, if he was human he would've been five *knowing stare*.

Already I get the feeling there are a few people who aren't pleased with the one-sided bonding that has occured. Which makes me wonder how he knew about her since he's been calling for a while.

Um... her friends are realisitic although the fact that they don't seem to have picked up on her discomfort is weird. Even if it's just the fact that she doesn't do parites I'd think Laurie would ask how she was holding up. This new review box is messing up my review, it's like flickering so if this next bit is unreadable blame fp, lol.

I wonder why Mr. V has decided to make himself known now, and I wonder what kind of relationship/deal he has with her mother. I know I was all curious about Maddie but it never occurred to me to wonder about her mother and his 'relationship' until this chapter and her obvious wish for her to live a 'normal life' have fun and act her age.

I wonder if she encouraged her lonerness [not a word i know] to keep her low-key around them? And now that he's coming for her she wants her to get everything she might not be able to do now?

Huh, Guess I lied about this beinga short review, LOL, but really enjoyed the chapter and your world building skills. Keepit up :)
DarkestOfNights chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
This chapter was very good, I knew it was a good idea to be suspicious of her mother and Maddie. I've got a few ideas swimming around in my head on what might happen. Her mother definitely knows something and wont say anything until its probably too late. And Maddie certainly has something up her sleeve. And of course there is Mr. Vlarinski, who I knew was that guy from the haunted house. He certainly does sound like a very handsome man with the way you describe him. I hope you update soon ].
ssmoochic chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
great chapter! but damm you and your cliffhangers...
PerfectChaos859 chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
AH! yay finally they have met! i cant wait for the next chapter to come along and see what all is going on!
KiraLove chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
Woah. Thats was an awesome update. I can't WAIT for more seriously!

-Kira Love
SPHINXy chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
HA! Wow, that was a great chapter! I just love Alxandria's character. I wonder how long it will take for her to figure out what is going on. I wonder why she was supposed to be at that party and what Maggie was up to, I wonder if maggie is different too...Anyway, I know I will have to wait till the next chapter for the answers so please, please, PLEASE, update soon!
ssmoochic chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
hm, very cool chapter. i wonder how they are bonded already. is alex a werewolf, she seems like she is... can't wait for the next one
DarkestOfNights chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
This story is very captivating, I'm dieing to know what will happen next. I hope you update soon, good luck writing it.
Lyra Waterflame chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
... Nice fic, but Alex really has no suspicions that just maybe her mom is talking about her? That's a little had to believe... anywho I can't wait for Alex to meet 'Mr. Vlarinski.' Please write more soon?
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »