Reviews for Sanity is in Question
Charlee Rayne chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
first kiss at twenty two? Crazy man!
violet-eyez chapter 16 . 6/16/2009
aww i wish christan wasn't evil and had lived, oh well someone had to betray them. though will they find out that she really isn't human? a side question, her dad is a lycan and her mom was human right?
Rosey-Blue chapter 16 . 6/16/2009
wow that was exciting.

"I realized that Christian truly didn't realize how many screws were loose. He though he was normal. Didn't he hear the rattling of his brain up there in his head?" hahaha loved it!

what was Maddie trying to tell her?

awesome chapter!
Ck90 chapter 16 . 6/16/2009
I loved her remark about the tombstone! I kind of lost the story but it is found again! Can't wait for the next chapter I would love to see the depth of commitment between Alex and Nico, and how does nico feel at having to kill his brother? Was christian Maddies brother? I can't remember, anyways happy writings! And good luck at the wedding!
failwithpride chapter 16 . 6/16/2009
hey..update soon! and i think u should writeanother story with these characters..are u married yet..last time i talked to u , u sed that u were geting msrried...conradz?

xoxo failwithpride
romanceaddict chapter 16 . 6/16/2009
congrats on your wedding! this chapter was very good i'm going to be sad when this story ends; i hope the next chapter is really long:) i really like your take on werewolves and i would love it if you made a sequel-maybe one about Maddie finding her mate or Stump finding his or maybe just another wolf in the pack
Queen Of Laughs chapter 16 . 6/16/2009
YAY!

another chapter! can't wait for more! post asap!

:D
039301 chapter 15 . 6/9/2009
This story is so good so far! I look forward to future chapters and hope that you update soon!
babypillow chapter 15 . 5/12/2009
great story, read it in one sitting! keep up the good work girl.
gert chapter 15 . 5/6/2009
Love, love, love your story!

Please update soon!
gert chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
I just recently found your story and

I am completely hooked. Love your story.
akaCHEEKS chapter 15 . 5/5/2009
ugh. dimitri has some serious big brother issue man.
paige chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
i love love love love love it!
mimi chapter 15 . 5/4/2009
Omgosh Omgosh Omgosh! What's going to happen? I can't wait for more. Please update soon)
violet-eyez chapter 15 . 5/4/2009
so a fight to the death?
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »