Reviews for Sanity is in Question
clairey chapter 15 . 5/4/2009
Great chapter..now its time for Nico to kick some arse :D
MiseryLovedHer chapter 15 . 5/3/2009
yay, nico t th rescue! I hope he's nt too late! Update soon!
Queen Of Laughs chapter 15 . 5/3/2009
great chapter!

cant wait so see what happens! Post asap!

:D
Strawberriesandcream chapter 15 . 5/3/2009
ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER! WHY DO YOU DO THIS?

Yay for humans and quick thinking! I seriously thought this Nico vs. Dimitri was going to go an entirely different way, but this plot twist caught me off gaurd. I thought it was going to go the traditional stand-down way, what with Nico simply arriving and Dimitri being all die, bitch, die! But that they actually escaped was great! Question: why didn't Mads (my nickname for her, I thought it fitting) or Stump carry Alex? Arn't they strong enough to do that? I mean, even with injuries?

Aw... Dimitri loves his bwuther so much! Don't you just want to pinch his wittle deranged cheeks! Oh.. that's just me... eh heh heh heh... I liked how Nico sent her a "loving look" while she was flat in the mud. I chortled at that one.

Errors, as I am the Grammer Nazi:

"...things that would but my life..." I think you mean put

"Being a prisoner does Blow." And who is Blow now? Because if Blow is a person, this sentence's meaning changes a we bit. o_0
DaniD3 chapter 15 . 5/3/2009
You left it there! lol Meany, meany..

I'm sorry that this is almost over! :( I take it that there is ALOT to happen in the next chapter or two!

Can't wait for the next update :)
PuertoRicanBeauty chapter 14 . 5/2/2009
OMG I love your story please update soon
IamyourVampire chapter 14 . 5/1/2009
I love this story and I can't wait for more)
MiseryLovedHer chapter 14 . 4/30/2009
oh no, i hope nico saves them soon. cant wait for the next chapt! update soon!
akaCHEEKS chapter 14 . 4/29/2009
i am so lost with this story man. i think its because there's such a long time in between when the chapters gets posted up that i forget what happened in the previous chapters and i have to go back and look over the past. yeah.. but overall, it is really godd!
Strawberriesandcream chapter 14 . 4/27/2009
OH GAWD, I HATE YOU FOR THAT CLIFFHANGER!

*hangs head in shame*

I'm sorry for being a lurk and not reviewing! I really love the story, I really do!

Anyway... AHAHAHA, STUMP! He's a LADY!

Question: Will the Alpha bands tell Nico Alex's location? I hope so. And then I hope that our patience will be rewarded with some decent fluff.
lk chapter 14 . 4/27/2009
Hey great work. She's getting bitchier thouhg. But it's entertaining.
KiraLove chapter 14 . 4/26/2009
Well, that was an excellent chapter.

Will there be a sequal to Sanity is in Question?
Ck90 chapter 14 . 4/26/2009
Betrayed by his twin and a pack member how nice! Does Nico now that Alex is hurt? Does the band work as a means of communicating them? Kind of a Lo Jack device? Update Soon! I can't wait for the outcome!
romanceaddict chapter 14 . 4/26/2009
great chapter. i dont think the story is going downhill, i think it is progressing nicely
violet-eyez chapter 14 . 4/26/2009
that christian how dare he after he made us like him, so only a couple of chappie's left so sad
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »