Reviews for Sanity is in Question
Ck90 chapter 12 . 3/30/2009
Can I pet Nico? He is just too adorable!
akaCHEEKS chapter 11 . 3/7/2009
yay! pictures! are you planning on adding that on the next chapter! i wanna see how her parents look like in detail!
QuirkyGurl chapter 8 . 3/7/2009
how does she know that he's 120 years old? he doesn't make any references to dates
romanceaddict chapter 11 . 3/6/2009
her parents sound nice. thanks for updating and do you ever think you will do a chapter from Nico's POV?
DaniD3 chapter 11 . 3/6/2009
So I guess my wish is fulfilled...the werewolf in Alex protected her from serious injury. I assume fast healing is a side affect of the wolf. So yay!

I'm a little miffed at Nico for not believing Alex..what would she have to gain from lying about his brother trying to kill her. Also..she will be in bigger danger if Nico doesn't step up the protection for Alex. He needs to remove his head from his...well you know. lol

Great update..looking forward to next~! :)
violet-eyez chapter 11 . 3/6/2009
is dimitri going to come back?
Ck90 chapter 11 . 3/6/2009
I was laughing hysterically at the beginning of this chapter! Great update! And good luck with the wedding!
Random Awesome chapter 10 . 2/28/2009
HAHA! this was a funny chapter! lol with all the suspense you still mad it funny. Keep iit up! i absolutly love this story and I'm happy i chanced on it, I love Alex's attitude! well hope to hear from you soon!
failwithpride chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
hey!

i came across your story and it sounds relli good

i haven't read it all yet..but i will..it sounds good so far.

failwithpride

update soon!
clairey chapter 10 . 2/27/2009
Liking it so far :D
leckie chapter 10 . 2/25/2009
no no no yhoo have to upload the next chapter plz plz plz i cant wait for more x
Alexis chapter 10 . 2/19/2009
this is good... just read this one and I went straight to the other one about vampires.. your writing is very good as well and I love your characters personalities, basically i love your stories, keep up the good work!
Freddy Teddy chapter 10 . 2/19/2009
...u r evil...i'm flabbergasted...i don't know how you could do this to us...please, please, update soon! I beg you!
violet-eyez chapter 10 . 2/18/2009
great story so far...so are her werewolf tendencies going to come out?
Freddy Teddy chapter 8 . 2/18/2009
I HOPE IT DID TOO! BASTARD! (I still love him)
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »