Reviews for Sanity is in Question
DaniD3 chapter 10 . 2/17/2009
Yes..another Cliffe ...and what a doozie! I am truly hoping that Alex's werewolf blood kicks in, cause' she can't be in good shape after that fall. Kudos for her bravery though.

Can NOT wait for the next chapter! :-) (well I can and I will..but I'm looking forward to it) LOL
Ck90 chapter 10 . 2/17/2009
LOL! HaHaHa I love her creativity! It was a wonderfull chapter so hilarious! And where is nicholas when all this is happening? Men always late! UPDATE SOON!
urbanfictionalist chapter 10 . 2/17/2009
i so want to know what happens next. does she live and id she come into her wolf since she liked the taste of the blood im kind of guessing i really do hope you update soon
lemontea-addict chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
She's a bit of a ranter huh. lol.

Nico just sounds delicious. And Chris... hmm. yea he does sound like he got some screws loose. Hopefully he'll recover. He's an amusing character. I liked the whole story overall. so i'm excited for the next installment. keep up the great work! ]
i love life chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
gr8 chapter

update soon pls
autumnsprite chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
wow! I loved this chapter! so we get the truth and a glimpse of Nico's brother... I can't wait for more!
poohbear512862 chapter 9 . 1/31/2009
Oh my is this Nico's evil brother. Drama is sure to come. I love this story and I promise you it is going on my favortes list. Also, I will try to review more often just because I know that some people look to see how many reviews have been recieved for a story before they read it. You are a great writer. This story is long and well written.
akaCHEEKS chapter 8 . 1/31/2009
um. correction. you didn't add the year he was bitten before she made the estimate of his age. that was sort of hazy. but at least you fixed it later on with the details about his age and stuff. wait, so nico and his brother aren't really close anymore? is that what this story will be about?
Hot Damn chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
Hot Damn, how ravishingly sexy! I want a man like that to ravish.. in bed, late at night, where no one can hear us... Oh Yeah! (Kool aid man screech!)
God chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
Will the God Damn sexy demon-man already make passionate love to the ordinary, but unknowingly sexy woman?

Okay, kidding. I'm just curious... Tee hEE! Love it babe!
Papa Roach Senior chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
You intrigued me, you little devil you. Now I must read more. YES! *She, meaning me, does a dance that is oh-so-sensual and pleasing* Now I got to read more.
AMM3485 chapter 9 . 1/27/2009
This story is amazing! I love it. You did such a good job with this and I cannot wait until you update again. Nico and Nico's brother (duhduhduh) I love it. Really, where has this story been all my life! It's seriously incredible. Great job with all of it and please update soon. I am trying to figure out what the could have went wrong between them and I just don't know. Maybe his brother is mad that he has a twinsoul. Talk about jealous. But yeah. Awesome story! Even though she's a little dense she's still totally lovable. Great job.
unthinkable chapter 9 . 1/27/2009
love your story! can't wait to see what happens next!
LettyV chapter 9 . 1/27/2009
Great story! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
tffny012 chapter 9 . 1/26/2009
ah! you finally updated! yay! i was wondering where you went! :) thank you for updating!

I can't believe you ended it on a cliff hanger! i hope you update again soon so that I don't have to wait too long to read what happens next!
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »