Reviews for Sanity is in Question
ssmoochic chapter 9 . 1/26/2009
cliffhanger...why do you punish us? lol, interesting chapter...i wonder what his brother is doing there and were the hell did maddie go. thanx for updating!
DaniD3 chapter 9 . 1/26/2009
Bravo! Wonderful update...and answered a lot of questions as well. BUT...You left us hanging! Please update again soon. lol :)
KiraLove chapter 9 . 1/26/2009
Who is he!

-Kira Love
Ellieloo la Grimm chapter 9 . 1/26/2009
Ohno'z! Its th big bad wolf! run little red, run!

Great chapter! I like having things explained but I miss Nico already and his sexy sexiness that is smexy. I can't wait until the next chapter, why did you put a cliffie!
THEkatSGOTit chapter 8 . 1/5/2009
well missy are you planning on updating any time soon?

how long are you gonna make us all wait?

come on girl update already. please? :)
018108 chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
Hey there. New reader. Just wanted to drop a few lines.

Just read all 8 chapters (so far) in one day and I'm so far enjoying it. Though I have to say I was a little frustrated at the prolonging of Alex being filled in. Her lack of attention really just floors me. Never knew someone could be so dense, especially when everything was basically laid out in front of her. But I find it endearing as so her stubborness and determination. So far it's been pretty easy reading. Just the occassional mishaps with third person and first person, where you've kinda fused the two together. It's only be once or twice I've picked it up so I'm sure there just typo's.

Apart from that I'm just really relieved to be reading something other than our blood sucking fiends. No offense to Twilight but the influx it has caused has seriously got me on a non stop head spin. And before all you Twilighters come at me with your pitch forks and knives, I am utterly and totally obsessed with Twilight myself ... to some extent ;)

Can't wait for the next chapter.

ChimDee

P.S - Nice selection of names, always had a soft spot for old fashion ones like Nicholai and Alexandria
DaniD3 chapter 8 . 12/18/2008
This is truly one fantastic story! I love Maddie and her spunky attitude. She so likable...and Nico...well...I just want to do very bad things with him. lol

Hope to see another update before long!
Gloria195 chapter 8 . 12/17/2008
I just got to chapter 8, saw that that there were no more chapters and let out a cry of anguish. I love the story! Please update soon!

Glory
eternalx3 chapter 8 . 12/13/2008
I found this story and I loved it. Although it's very interesting, all the information is confusing me. But that's alright, it'll all come to me later.

Anyways, Update Soon!
MamiPapi chapter 8 . 12/8/2008
what happens next? update soon please!
DarkestOfNights chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
This will probably be one of my shortest comments on this story, but I'm not feeling so well, stupid fever. Anyways I'm glad she's gotten some things explained to her. Though I wasn't expecting for her to learn that her parents were also werewolves. This should be good, good luck with the next chapter ].
lulu chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
whats up with Nico n his brother? why didn't he know if his brother was still the alpha or not?

Christian married Cara knowing she was obsessed with Nico? that's kinda...sad.

i really really want to know more n what happens next.

update soon

BTW i love long chapters.(*hint*hint*)
i love life chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
i love ths story

pls update soon
autumnsprite chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
I love this story! I can't wait for more!
tffny012 chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
This is the best thanksgiving present ever! i loved it!... there are 2 things that I am curious about: 1. is alex a werewolf? 2. What does the whole twin soul thing involve.

Hope these questions are answered soon! :)
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »