Reviews for Of Authors, Bookshops and Employees
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
fun
no-ones-puppet chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
So... When I first started reading this I couldn't figure out how waterstones fit into the story because I actually thought you were talking about those stones that get rubbed smooth by rivers and what not... And then I realized it was a bookstore. Lol. I don't know if it's really a store or not but I can tell you that there aren't any where I live so yeah. Otherwise it was super cute! I loved the card Olly wrote him... So sweet! Thanks for a cute story.
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
hi !

WhenBirdsing chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
agh. so effing adorable. XD

will there be more? i really like the characters in this story. and sex with will and olly would be hot. ;D
The Falconer chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
That was really good! Neat writing, and the humor was original and unexpected. I really liked it!
Freak-of-Spade chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
“I’d buy you clingfilm so you could make me a dustjacket, but it’s my room-mate who’s into all that kinky shit.” HA HA HA XD that made me laugh out loud

Great oneshot! You write really well: you have this sassy, smart way of writing that I just LOVE. And I usually don't care about that kind of stuff but its so nice to read something and get what you mean when you say shop names. I KNOW TESCO! :O

Small joys of life. Yay for britain-dwelling slahs authors.

By the way: I didn't find your writing so could you please email then or something because I'd LOVE to write something with you (even though it would kind of be a slow process -.-)

::attempt at brainwash:: YOU WILL PARTICIPATE IN MY NEXT CHALLENGE YOU WILL PARTICIPATE IN MY NEXT CHALLENGE YOU WIL PARTICIPATE IN MY NEXT CHALLENGE ::attempt at brainwash:: (YOU adicted my to your writing, TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!)

Huggles and cuddles :3
Written chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
that was super cute! haha, love the end.
ArtificiallySw8 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008