Reviews for A Wolf's Duty
somersaultkick chapter 30 . 18h
The story jumped... but I had fun. I'll just use my imagination ahaha
Guest chapter 11 . 7/24
Oh no! What about her stuff?
Lindsey chapter 26 . 6/22
Hi,I love your work and I guess it's cruel to have it been plagiarised but please,save people like us the pain of reading and enjoying and ending it abruptly without getting to the end,it's remove the whole story then.
PenMasterEm chapter 22 . 3/28
Hi, I noticed that the story abruptly ends here and then jumps to the first chapter of A Wolf's Oath. Will you ever upload the rest to read? I thoroughly enjoyed the characters and this plot and I hate to be left hanging like this. Honestly, this is probably the best werewolf story I've read on this site. Pretty please upload the rest of the chapters soon!
Fangirl 43 chapter 23 . 3/9
So sorry to hear of your troubles with plagiarism. However I was very upset to not be able to complete your story and was not notified of it early on. As a writer I would mark this story incomplete or just take it off of the web.
Sincerely ,
admyersme chapter 1 . 2/14
Would definitely enjoy seeing a more "polished" version of this story. Keep at it.
retrospect129 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Read it all, including buying it from Amazon, that is how much i enjoyed the first half. I liked your characters. The last half seemed rushed though; not sure why because there wasn't as much in the last half as in the first half if you know what I mean. Thanks for posting but I agree with others you shouldn't post as complete when it isn't.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I loved this story and kind of hopped there would be more about Alex and Tobis after it ended.
Alexandria Woolf chapter 29 . 9/15/2014
all I wanted was to finish Wolf's Duty!
Alexandria Woolf chapter 13 . 9/15/2014
Sweet story, and awesome names you chose as well.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/27/2014
It's such a shame because you have amazing writing skills. I'm so sorry and I honestly don't understand why people would do this once let alone 3 times.. I'm really sorry
Kenny chapter 29 . 7/7/2014
I am so sorry to hear that your work was plagiarized so many times. It's so incredibly inconsiderate of people to claim what isn't theirs. Although, I'm really upset I didn't get to continue reading A Wolf's Duty, and I'm afraid I never will for I am a poor student. I was pleasantly surprised at how well written the story was. Quite refreshing compared to all the cliche, awkwardly thrown together werewolf stories that seem to be abundant on this site. Again though, it broke my heart seeing it end so shortly. It's kind of a cruel joke to put up half a story saying its completed. It makes me wonder why you left it up. Was it to promote the completed book and to urge people to buy it? I'm not sure, but either way it's your story, a story which I thoroughly enjoyed, mind you. Maybe one day you'll be able to post the full work back on this site and I'll definitely read it along with many others.
anonymousxx chapter 30 . 3/9/2014
WHAT THE HELL?! FFS I WAS GETTING INTO THIS STORY AND YOU DINT EVEN FINISH IT! I get it, someone plagerized your work but if you're not gonna finish it AT LEAST MAKE A NOTE AT THE BEGINING OR TAKE IT DOWN
Darkangel28541 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Totally awesome story!
Challen Evergreen chapter 23 . 11/7/2013
Ah sad day now I don't get to read the end. -sigh- I really love this story and I absolutely despise that anyone would plagiarize it from you. I hope the person that did it, ends up with some horribly itchy disease in uncomfortable areas so they're so busy scratching that they can't steal anyone else's work.

On another note, loved what you have so far and I'm going to head over to amazon so I can finish it. Hopefully I can read the other two on here but if not, I'll probably end up buying them too. XD
1,877 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »