Reviews for A Wolf's Duty
guest chapter 3 . 10/24
y'all... there were a few concepts i liked about the story. that there's a wolf prince, and he's looking for his mate, and that his mate is actually a person of color. but... you need to work on your grammar. also the whole, "mean girls" and tobias actually saying "i'll call you xandria because i'm not like everyone else" feels so cliche to me. especially since that was just their FIRST meeting. i feel like if i continue to read from here, i already know what's going to happen. plus, telling by your last few reviews you had removed the ending? so i'll probably just ditch the story from here. good concept, but needs a lot of polishing. especially if you're gonna publish it.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/26
Absolutely horrible of you to not warn readers that you've deleted the ending. Yes, punish all for the actions of few. Most of us reading this (though I truly can't speak for everyone) would never copy your work. I enjoyed the premise of your story, but there's nothing worse than a writer who is unconcerned for their readers. Certainly no longer looking to purchase your books or read any further.
mcam4us chapter 1 . 1/7
I cannot believe that you would allow us to read this story right up to the cliffhanger and then remove the remainder! This was turning out to be such a good story and I think those of us who have been loyal readers should be allowed to finish reading it. This story is incomplete and should be listed as such. I had such high hopes for this series, but since I cannot even finish the first story, I will certainly not continue to read the rest. It's such a shame because I was really enjoying this story. Do what is right and remove this story from the completed works. Because it clearly isn't.
somersaultkick chapter 30 . 11/28/2015
The story jumped... but I had fun. I'll just use my imagination ahaha
Guest chapter 11 . 7/24/2015
Oh no! What about her stuff?
Lindsey chapter 26 . 6/22/2015
Hi,I love your work and I guess it's cruel to have it been plagiarised but please,save people like us the pain of reading and enjoying and ending it abruptly without getting to the end,it's remove the whole story then.
PenMasterEm chapter 22 . 3/28/2015
Hi, I noticed that the story abruptly ends here and then jumps to the first chapter of A Wolf's Oath. Will you ever upload the rest to read? I thoroughly enjoyed the characters and this plot and I hate to be left hanging like this. Honestly, this is probably the best werewolf story I've read on this site. Pretty please upload the rest of the chapters soon!
Fangirl 43 chapter 23 . 3/9/2015
So sorry to hear of your troubles with plagiarism. However I was very upset to not be able to complete your story and was not notified of it early on. As a writer I would mark this story incomplete or just take it off of the web.
Sincerely ,
Fangirl43
admyersme chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Would definitely enjoy seeing a more "polished" version of this story. Keep at it.
retrospect129 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Read it all, including buying it from Amazon, that is how much i enjoyed the first half. I liked your characters. The last half seemed rushed though; not sure why because there wasn't as much in the last half as in the first half if you know what I mean. Thanks for posting but I agree with others you shouldn't post as complete when it isn't.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I loved this story and kind of hopped there would be more about Alex and Tobis after it ended.
Alexandria Woolf chapter 29 . 9/15/2014
all I wanted was to finish Wolf's Duty!
Alexandria Woolf chapter 13 . 9/15/2014
Sweet story, and awesome names you chose as well.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/27/2014
It's such a shame because you have amazing writing skills. I'm so sorry and I honestly don't understand why people would do this once let alone 3 times.. I'm really sorry
Kenny chapter 29 . 7/7/2014
I am so sorry to hear that your work was plagiarized so many times. It's so incredibly inconsiderate of people to claim what isn't theirs. Although, I'm really upset I didn't get to continue reading A Wolf's Duty, and I'm afraid I never will for I am a poor student. I was pleasantly surprised at how well written the story was. Quite refreshing compared to all the cliche, awkwardly thrown together werewolf stories that seem to be abundant on this site. Again though, it broke my heart seeing it end so shortly. It's kind of a cruel joke to put up half a story saying its completed. It makes me wonder why you left it up. Was it to promote the completed book and to urge people to buy it? I'm not sure, but either way it's your story, a story which I thoroughly enjoyed, mind you. Maybe one day you'll be able to post the full work back on this site and I'll definitely read it along with many others.
1,880 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »