Reviews for A Wolf's Duty
anonymousxx chapter 30 . 3/9
WHAT THE HELL?! FFS I WAS GETTING INTO THIS STORY AND YOU DINT EVEN FINISH IT! I get it, someone plagerized your work but if you're not gonna finish it AT LEAST MAKE A NOTE AT THE BEGINING OR TAKE IT DOWN
Darkangel28541 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Totally awesome story!
Challen Evergreen chapter 23 . 11/7/2013
Ah sad day now I don't get to read the end. -sigh- I really love this story and I absolutely despise that anyone would plagiarize it from you. I hope the person that did it, ends up with some horribly itchy disease in uncomfortable areas so they're so busy scratching that they can't steal anyone else's work.

On another note, loved what you have so far and I'm going to head over to amazon so I can finish it. Hopefully I can read the other two on here but if not, I'll probably end up buying them too. XD
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Nice idea :) hierarchy and all. Decided to read 'cuz why the heck not ;)

There ar many run-on sentences and sentence misplacements, but oh well. Poor girl, that's all I'll say u.u
AdooreKhwab chapter 26 . 10/5/2013
I would like to have links to the websites you speak of because I hate to spend a large amount of time searching for books. Thank you.
AdooreKhwab chapter 24 . 10/5/2013
Huh? That is the end? Uh, I am sorry. I don't think I gt what you mean. You ended with a cliffhanger. While I know what will be the ultimate result, I am interested in the journey!
AdooreKhwab chapter 23 . 10/5/2013
Hello. I was really ticked off to read about how you got plagiarised. What pissed me off bad was the fact that the thief stole EIGHT stories. That is preposterous. I tried following your link to give the thief a piece of my mind but the links werent valid. I hope you have recovered well from this 'incident'.
AdooreKhwab chapter 22 . 10/5/2013
Hey! I started on this today and your words have sucked me in. Not only that, they kept me hooked throughout. Therefore, good job. You write like a real author. This story feels like a book that has undergone editing and whatnot. Keep writing. I thought the ending of this chapter was quite cliché.
AdooreKhwab chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
This was a good chapter tho it would be nice if you were to indicate scene changes with a string of symbols or something like that. I was thrown off-guard earlier.
twilightwinter chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
Irony understand why didn't you finish the story? And why have the names changed?
sararive chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
liike it :)
icefox2flamingphoenix chapter 29 . 6/17/2013
So I have a question? I foind ur story recently on fictionpress. I think it is great but it ended with tobias telling alex about the challange. Im assuming it stopped here do to plagiarism and not because that is how it ends. Please let me know, if you gey this because I woild like to continue reading the story. I cant go on to the others unless I finish this.
Sigh chapter 30 . 5/29/2013
So sorry I wasted my time reading this. If it weren't in the "complete" section I wouldn't have bothered. No way will I bother buying this and I'll be sure to not start any of your other stories. Very frustrated with people like yourself who don't post complete stories. I may as well borrow a book from the library and return it when I'm half way through!
Kerry chapter 24 . 5/12/2013
I am so sorry to hear about your troubles with plagiarism. I hope this doesn't discourage you from writing. This story is great and extremely well written. I just bought it on amazon! Keep up the great work.
Vojeto chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Nope, can't do it anymore. Done. Finished. I surrender.

This is too bad to put into words. Quite frankly, I'm not surprised it has been self-published, any two-bit writer can put themselves out there now, but still. STILL. Why would you think this is 'good'?

Maybe they weren't plagiarizing your 'work', maybe they were trying to make it better?
1,865 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »