Reviews for A Wolf's Duty
efficient vixen chapter 14 . 6/1/2011
;)
efficient vixen chapter 13 . 6/1/2011
efficient vixen chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
I don't hve energy to write much but I'll try to give you at least a smile for the rest of the chapters
efficient vixen chapter 11 . 6/1/2011
Loved it
efficient vixen chapter 10 . 6/1/2011
Well done so sorry you were plagiarized.
RomanceObssessed chapter 23 . 5/31/2011
I think your chapters are out of order
Emmiliegh chapter 29 . 5/31/2011
Do you think you can make your series available on the Barnes & Noble Nook? I'm not really sure how to do that, but it would be really awesome if you did.
Chosen18 chapter 29 . 5/31/2011
Hi, heard what happen to your story. I am deeply sad what is happening to it. As artist myself I understand that plagiarism is the worst thing that can happen to your work.

I report abuse of the story if that can help you.

I hope you still continue writing. :)
esthaelum chapter 29 . 5/31/2011
I honestly think that I am cursed.

Just when I was rereading this story... THIS happens. Out of all the times it could have happened, it has to do it now. It's not the first time it's happened to... it seems that whenever I reread stories, they get taken down...

I am sincerely sorry for the plagiarism. I can't believe that after many warnings, people still do this to you. Did they think that you wouldn't know? It's stupid how selfish and idiotic people can be these days. I hope GREATLY that they will leave your other stories alone. It really saddens me that people can't read this amazing story here now. Hopefully, this will come as a wake up call to everyone, and they won't do this again.

But GWAH. This has been ultimately my most favourite story in this site and it depresses me that it's been taken down just because of some idiot who uses it as a TWILIGHT fanfiction.

But yes, I hope she takes down the story and apologises to you.
1,883 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »