Reviews for A Wolf's Duty
Alexandria Woolf chapter 13 . 9/15/2014
Sweet story, and awesome names you chose as well.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/27/2014
It's such a shame because you have amazing writing skills. I'm so sorry and I honestly don't understand why people would do this once let alone 3 times.. I'm really sorry
Kenny chapter 29 . 7/7/2014
I am so sorry to hear that your work was plagiarized so many times. It's so incredibly inconsiderate of people to claim what isn't theirs. Although, I'm really upset I didn't get to continue reading A Wolf's Duty, and I'm afraid I never will for I am a poor student. I was pleasantly surprised at how well written the story was. Quite refreshing compared to all the cliche, awkwardly thrown together werewolf stories that seem to be abundant on this site. Again though, it broke my heart seeing it end so shortly. It's kind of a cruel joke to put up half a story saying its completed. It makes me wonder why you left it up. Was it to promote the completed book and to urge people to buy it? I'm not sure, but either way it's your story, a story which I thoroughly enjoyed, mind you. Maybe one day you'll be able to post the full work back on this site and I'll definitely read it along with many others.
anonymousxx chapter 30 . 3/9/2014
WHAT THE HELL?! FFS I WAS GETTING INTO THIS STORY AND YOU DINT EVEN FINISH IT! I get it, someone plagerized your work but if you're not gonna finish it AT LEAST MAKE A NOTE AT THE BEGINING OR TAKE IT DOWN
Darkangel28541 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Totally awesome story!
Challen Evergreen chapter 23 . 11/7/2013
Ah sad day now I don't get to read the end. -sigh- I really love this story and I absolutely despise that anyone would plagiarize it from you. I hope the person that did it, ends up with some horribly itchy disease in uncomfortable areas so they're so busy scratching that they can't steal anyone else's work.

On another note, loved what you have so far and I'm going to head over to amazon so I can finish it. Hopefully I can read the other two on here but if not, I'll probably end up buying them too. XD
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Nice idea :) hierarchy and all. Decided to read 'cuz why the heck not ;)

There ar many run-on sentences and sentence misplacements, but oh well. Poor girl, that's all I'll say u.u
AKhwab chapter 26 . 10/5/2013
I would like to have links to the websites you speak of because I hate to spend a large amount of time searching for books. Thank you.
AKhwab chapter 24 . 10/5/2013
Huh? That is the end? Uh, I am sorry. I don't think I gt what you mean. You ended with a cliffhanger. While I know what will be the ultimate result, I am interested in the journey!
AKhwab chapter 23 . 10/5/2013
Hello. I was really ticked off to read about how you got plagiarised. What pissed me off bad was the fact that the thief stole EIGHT stories. That is preposterous. I tried following your link to give the thief a piece of my mind but the links werent valid. I hope you have recovered well from this 'incident'.
AKhwab chapter 22 . 10/5/2013
Hey! I started on this today and your words have sucked me in. Not only that, they kept me hooked throughout. Therefore, good job. You write like a real author. This story feels like a book that has undergone editing and whatnot. Keep writing. I thought the ending of this chapter was quite cliché.
AKhwab chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
This was a good chapter tho it would be nice if you were to indicate scene changes with a string of symbols or something like that. I was thrown off-guard earlier.
twilightwinter chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
Irony understand why didn't you finish the story? And why have the names changed?
sararive chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
liike it :)
icefox2flamingphoenix chapter 29 . 6/17/2013
So I have a question? I foind ur story recently on fictionpress. I think it is great but it ended with tobias telling alex about the challange. Im assuming it stopped here do to plagiarism and not because that is how it ends. Please let me know, if you gey this because I woild like to continue reading the story. I cant go on to the others unless I finish this.
1,883 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »