Reviews for A Wolf's Duty
supernatural-loverfreak chapter 30 . 12/29/2012
I love this story and i think u write great stories. :D
LeFay Strent chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
Well that was...unexpected. XD
LeFay Strent chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
I'm really enjoying this. X3
LeFay Strent chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Wow, talk about exciting first chapter. I did not see that mind connection thing coming. And I like the simplicity of the confrontation between Natasha and Fred. It wasn't overly violent, but each moment was filled with a tense fear of what could happen next.
Ultraheroine chapter 23 . 11/23/2012
*sigh* I was enjoying your story, but then it stops near the end. I understand the issues your having at the moment, but please think of your future readers and put a warning in the first chapter so that they know that it just ends. Now it ruined the happy flow I was getting when reading your story. I don't want to even finish reading it anymore.
jendayi.j.griffith chapter 24 . 11/14/2012
no dont end a wolfs duty please start it up again
Annoyed chapter 23 . 11/11/2012
Really?! You just STOPPED the story?! A little warning at the beginning would have been nice! "Hey, I only posted the story up to chapter 23-so when I put it under the 'complete' status, I LIED!".

I mean, I understand the whole plagiarism problem, and I respect your decision, but when you don't warn readers that you only have half the story up, your just being a bitch!

I am extremely pissed off...
Guest chapter 23 . 11/4/2012
YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER PLEASE CONTINUE WITH YOUR STORY'S
Kenna K chapter 30 . 10/1/2012
IF this person is still posting others I just want to way that I am not a member of fictionpress but i am a mamber of fanfiction alias Raibu-Shinu I 'd love a review from this person about my current story though i haven't woked on it in a long while lol but back to buisiness To be honest I just started reading this story today and I have to say who ever those dolts are that tried to plagerise I want to kick their arses I mean come on people are you that desparate to write a story but are too pathetic to pick it out of your own imagination and have to steal other's works of arts the get a new hobby cuz obvioulsy this isn't the right one for you. those of you who tried to steal this lady's awesome fic are pathetic little lowlife's who know they can't handle a candle to this chik's talkent for writting and I hope you all have learned your lesson that even if you sucessfully steal an entire fic you're probably horrible any way and i now say that you're even more pathetic than the dust under my shoe. Jennyt82 you rule and I hope you hold what i say to heart because i am a very picky reader and I've read and abandoned many other fic's but this is one of the few I am actually uspet that I cannot finnish reading on here.
Rose chapter 30 . 9/16/2012
I love the books and i wish you would continue all your books.
Luce17 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Love this!
random1ness chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I would just like to say that I love your books, especially a Wolf's Duty. I thought they were brilliantly written and I could tear my gaze from the page.
Having said that I want to say that I am terribly sorry that someone has continuously plagiarized your work. I am also sad that you chose to take your work down. And while I understand here you are coming from, I miss the other half of the story.
I tried buying it on my kindle app, but it won't let me, and I am very emotionally unsatisfied because I can not finish this book. I have read it before but I loved it so much, I want to read it over and over again.
I don't know... I guess I just wanted you to know how I, and probably many others, feel, and hopefully you can reconsider your stance on this soon, or we can catch and get rid of these plagarists.
Kat
Ps you can PM me on my fanfiction account of random1ness
MatingInspires chapter 22 . 7/1/2012
Glad I found this elsewhere. Great story!
MatingInspires chapter 23 . 7/1/2012
I am so upset that I invested time in this story then half way through it stops. For the sake of your readers you should make a note that this story was stopped at chapter 23.
tiger-stripes24 chapter 23 . 6/30/2012
Wow. I'm really sad that I won't be able to continue reading because I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. It was very intriguing and exciting, and I was hoping for more. I'm sorry that people have plagiarized your work. It was so low of them to repeatedly copy your work and claim it as their own.

Anyway, great story. :)