Reviews for Bonnie and Clyde
Daggerhart chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I liked how the chapter started. They left questions, which made me want to read the rest of chapter. The ending was also very good.

The chapter was extremely short though, and so many questions were raised, and no information was really given, much to my disappointment. I also didn't like how the main character kept referring to the reader (I'm guessing) as 'you'. It made the chapter confusing.
bringmayflowers chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Wow.

I...I can't even explain how much I love this first chapter told in the point of "Bonnie." The descriptions are beautiful and I love how everything just fits. I can't even pinpoint it because everything is so lovely.

Even though this is for the review game I am so glad I read this.

Great job.

Just...

wow.
TuneOut chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
This was very good. It was so raw and intense with emotion. I could feel their history and the way she felt about it. It was great.

You had a couple of grammar mistakes. In this sentence, " We met in college, both of us struggling on until you’d snapped and burned your textbook and set of the alarms that sent the whole dorm off into the night at 3 am." You had some verb tenses wrong. I think it should read, "We met in college, both of us struggling until you snapped and burned your textbook and set off the alarms that sent the whole dorm off into the the night at 3 am."

"We’d fucked in your truck." should be "We fucked in your truck."

Great job.
october lies chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
oh wow

this definitely is fucking amazing

you write in such a way that draws me in so quickly

i wish i could write like you haha
Jade Lindsey chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I really enjoyed this one also. You have such an amazing tone to your writing. Cynical and straight forward with class.
october lies chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
i really liked this chapter. the beginning, for some odd reason, it really drew me in. it started off without all the before details in a nice way.

and i also liked the way you wrote this. it doesn't seem like second person (ie. you writing to me), so much as the narrator writing a letter to someone else. does that make sense? either way, i loved it. i really did.
Ravyn Starkweather chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Wow.

Absolutely beautiful.

Fast-paced and engrossing, and then it ends, just as intresting as it began.

It seems to speak of nothing and everything at the same time.

So toxic, but beautiful at the very same time.

I absolutely loved it.