Reviews for Learning to Breathe
rae chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
I don't know how I stumbled across this fic, but I'm glad I did because I really like this so far :)
Anonymous chapter 25 . 6/20/2010
I think I might stop reading now... Up until this chapter I was fine, but it just got a little too bizarre, what with them arguing with their boyfriends at the same time in the same room, and Taylor breaking up with David for no good reason and being angry with him and David still coming back for more and NOT being angry. It's all kind of backwards! And Kristen has not redeemed her self in anyway, she is still bitter and mean!
Betsy chapter 23 . 6/20/2010
I get that Will was wrong to lie all this time, but Kristen is being way too hysterical. The fact that she thinks it's okay to destroy his apartment and his belongings (especially his violin!) is just unbelievable...
Gabrielle chapter 9 . 6/20/2010
So far, I really like this story. But as much as a I like unique female characters who stand up for themselves and don't fawn over all attractive and nice men, I am very frustrated by Kristen's attitude towards almost everything. It's as if everything (and not just things having to do with Will) has to be a fight and as time goes by I like her less and less.
64ShatteredButterflys chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
...
misschosaku chapter 30 . 4/25/2009
I just finished reading this entire story. I loved it. Seriously. Loved it. So thank you for this story. It was very real.
silentscream4luv chapter 30 . 4/22/2009
loved it
Danariana chapter 30 . 4/13/2009
Aw! I love it! :D

I want to read the sequel!

keep up the great work girls :)

writing with a friend is always lots of fun!
Johanna Gilbert chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
a cynic named kristen, and a cheerful kid named taylor?

is there a brooding hunk named robert too?

try to be more original,
rawr chapter 30 . 3/23/2009
Your ending was so cute! I'm glad they got back together again. Great story! :)
TheWickedGreenWitch chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
OK, as an English girl myself, I can't continue reading without making a brief point. Firstly, it doesn't rain THAT much in the UK (the weather today has been fantastic). Secondly, Most Brits are well aware of American slang terms, mainly from the amount of USA TV and media that trickles through to us. Thirdly, I am inordinately happy that you have not referred to Will's accent as 'British', because while I expect that usually means BBC English, it could easily be Scottish, Welsh, Irish, Scouse or a Yorkshire accent too. Thank you for that.

Also, an Italian friend of mine informs me that being in the mafia is not uncommon or frowned upon in some parts of Italy, because for the most part it involves forming social connections rather than killing people. Obviously, the higher echelons probably still deal in shadier things, but I glean that it is not as sinister as it used to be. I can't speak from personal knowledge though, so I may well be wrong.

Anyway, I love your story so far, and plan to read to the end. Kristen is quite an enjoyable character.
AJM chapter 29 . 3/19/2009
I really liked this story. Other then the country bashing. I'm a total country girl and wouldn't go near a city if someone paid me to. Hate 'em. Anyway. The plot was refreshing and real and pulled me along. Hell, I even skipped out on the end of the Illinois vs W. Kentucky game to finish this up! Loved it. :)
perfectly bemused chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Hey, I saw your story and thought it might be interesting. I love the line that Kristen says to Will, about being a psycho axe murder. I think I've used that same line in some of my writing. I think this story has a lot of potential and I can't wait to see what happens. I'll read some more later and let you know more about what I think!
Natasha chapter 25 . 3/5/2009
Hey,

Just read this story and I have to say I love it and I can't wait for me. So please add soon!

-Tash
kim chapter 25 . 3/4/2009
omg he gave up on kristen?

no no no..you jus did that to build the suspense

hmm i guess a more complex plot twist with the

romance will make the story more interesting.