Reviews for The WTF Journal of Thalia Evans
And this condition is?
Mistress of Madness chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
Portals are awesome D:
Mistress of Madness chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Who flushed skank weed down the toilet?

I like Emy. She seems awesome.

Noodle inicident?

Me no like pink.
Mistress of Madness chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Tacos... Yummeh.
Mistress of Madness chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
What does epiphany even mean?
Mistress of Madness chapter 215 . 5/8/2013
So, I just read through absolutely everything.

When I was more than half-way thru, I thought I should leave a review for every chapter so you have a ton load more.

I can't be arsed right now.

Hehe, arse...

Is it bad if I ask you to fricken UPDATE ?
tiggerandpooh chapter 215 . 3/29/2013
Update! :) Please? With a cherry on top?
LonelyCitadel chapter 215 . 9/24/2012
Wow this is just the best chapter I've read so far simply because Code Lyoko. I hope for a speedy update, Lyoko or not!
AlysonSkye chapter 215 . 9/8/2012
I've been reading this for years, thinking it was the funniest f**king thing in the world in middle school. I'm a high school junior now and it still makes me giggle, and I'm pretty sure it's the ONLY thing I liked from middle school that I still find funny. I don't even use fictionpress anymore but I still get emails and still read when you update. You're really funny, I like the portal gun, WE WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU UPDATED MORE OFTEN :)
CombustibleLemons14 chapter 215 . 9/7/2012
Did - Did you really just make a The Avengers reference? Just for that, you are officially awesome. Not that you weren't before, but now it's official...Portal? *GLOMP* OKAY WE HAVE TO BE BESTIES, LIKE NOW!...I mean, sorry. I love Portal...*sits in corner of shame because of sudden outburst*

"The two sentences I just heard need to stop existing. Now." Why did I find that so funny? You know, in addition to the whole ordeal that occurred shortly before said line...*snickers*- Wait, that's, THAT'S NOT HOW THE PORTAL GUN WORKS! Sorry...Again.

*cough* Yeah, so you...Keep up the good work! I'll be trying not to freak out now...*freaks out*
Vengeful Authoress chapter 214 . 8/8/2012
woah, there's no more chapter! aww...i was getting all exctied about the zombies
Vengeful Authoress chapter 173 . 8/8/2012
haha, me and a friend used that condominum joke once. i believe it also had something to do with mini men...
529 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »