Reviews for The WTF Journal of Thalia Evans

El

Oh

Fucking

El(1)

This story/journal thingy is trippin me out!

(1)Lol(2)

(2)Lauging out loud

My fav part:

Eragon: (Climatically leaps forward(2))

N Thalia: (CRACK)

Eragon: (falls face first onto ground)

Thalia: So sunny-side or over-easy, your choice.

Eragon: Sob, sob.

Lina: Is he…crying?

Emy: Geeze what a pussy! How the hell did he get to be a dragon-rider if he can’t even eat a friggin egg?

Thalia: Does anybody have any cheese, I think this bread would taste really good with cheese.

2. In slow motion!(3)

Aye

Oh(1)

(1)LMAO(2)

(2)Lauging My Ass Off

Keep up the good/hilarious work!
WillWriteForFood chapter 17 . 11/7/2008
You're too funny for your own good.
WillWriteForFood chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
lol. We were gonna watch fight club. Ha ha ha. Cam Gigandet is still some sexy awesome something that I don't know what to do with.
WillWriteForFood chapter 7 . 11/7/2008
Love the dialogue. Keep it coming.
WillWriteForFood chapter 6 . 11/7/2008
What is pong?
WillWriteForFood chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
lol, love ollie's comment. It's really cute this story. I like how the portal moved to her underwear drawer, so she had to borrow undies. lol. This is why we keep a spare pack of panties in our purse (lol, that's something my grandmother would say because she likes to store things in her purse. I swear, there's no need for a mall when your own grandmother has the mall in her bag.)
WillWriteForFood chapter 4 . 11/7/2008
Randomness is bliss, I tell yah. Keep her entries funny, short and sarcastic. But also, you could put a little bit more words than.
WillWriteForFood chapter 3 . 11/7/2008
I love the entries. They're cute and random, and I love the fact that someone is "the book whore." I wouldn't blame her. Guys in books are way good looking.
Will Cab chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
This is becoming weirder and weirder... I like it. I like how the reality and fantasy seem to mix in this diary, which makes it seem that the MC is unreliable...

Hm...
baisi chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN!
inkspatters chapter 7 . 10/19/2008
Haha, I was right, she's the sort of person who doesn't like things that she can't win at, lol. Nice way of backing up what happened last chapter this chapter, I really liked that reinforcement.

I still don't understand about the portals and am a little bit too confused to be continuing. However, I really do like how you've developed the voices of Lina and Emy here it makes the story/diary more interesting :D Lina sounds funny.

Good job,

-Ink-

(For the Review Marathon, Link in my profile)
inkspatters chapter 6 . 10/19/2008
Again, what is the portal? I'm really confused by this strange and mysterious portal, please enlighten me.

Ahaha, I love how you have that she you lost at everything but pong and then made a note of the fact that pong is awesome. It reveals something about your character. Everything that you suck at is bad. Nice development.

Also, I have a question, is this your real journal?
inkspatters chapter 5 . 10/19/2008
Haha, as usual you've managed to be absolutely funny, which I loved. After all, the main purpose of story telling is to entertain, which you are doing.

However, I don't quite understand this thing with the portal. What is it? I think it requires an explanation and I don't like how everything feels so up in the air at the moment.

-Ink-

(For the Review Game, take a look at the link in my profile)
inkspatters chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
What is the Noodle Incident? I'm so interested. And what Portal? It seems that there is a fantasy twist to this realistic diary. Very interesting stuff, I'm liking this touch of fantasy.

Well, I like how this chapter is taking the story in a totally different direction, but I don't like how it's so short and has left me in suspense. Gah.

Good work, though,

-Ink-

(for the Review Marathon, take a look at the link in my profile.)
529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 Next »