Reviews for Two Years
plumblossom chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I just re-read this story because it was recommended on the slash pile livejournal community.

This time, I loved the characterization and everything, and I had a lovely time reading it. And then, 3/4 of the way through it, I thought "you know what would make this story even better? If they didn't end up together: if they ended up with other people, but friends again."
Cailleach64 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Good.
Ibbit chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Haha, slow smart kid. FTW.

Uhm, so yeah. This was really.. ya know, I'm tired of the word cute. Amusing maybe? I don't know, you get the point.

I love how Chase is just so lax about Owen 'fancying' him. Doesn't even really affect him.

You could do italics to signify flashback or a letter. I also noticed that you have a few punctuation/capitalization mistakes. It was slightly distracting, and maybe even confusing.

"And then the penny dropped."

Luck with life, and writing!

ibbit
AJ715 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I absolutely loved this story! The pace was great and it just left me with a warm, fuzzy kind of feeling afterwards. It was very cute and very well written! :)
FlameintheFlood chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
That was really sweet! Good job! I loved the ending, even if it was slightly predictable. Super cute. :D
Round About Parker chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This was such a sweet read. The dialogue was very well done and the situation they're in is so plausible. My only nitpick would be the ending, just because it seems like Chase acquiesced a little soon, perhaps.
DefineNightmare chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Lol, that was so sweet!
lhbui2001 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Cute story, but the the mention of Chase and his homosexuality is quite abrupt. There was no indication anywhere and then suddenly he said he could get used to Owen kissing him. I suppose that's why it's a story and why I like it; happy endings are good.:)
Back of Beyond chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Nice one-shot, glad to see it ended well. :]
DestructiveEntity chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I really enjoyed this.

It's very well written and has a nice pace and development. And SO sweet at the end!

Great job!
Nicholas Scott chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Le sigh. This was so beautiful. I'm just sad that it was a ones hot and that there's no more to come. Of course, as the author, you could always change your mind. I mean, there's so much to tell...so much! But that's just my humble opinion. I loved your characters. Chase and Owen are wonderful. Your dialogue is perfect, the writing has wonderful flow and momentum. it was just lovely. Naturally, I'm going to have to read more of your writing. It's only fair. :0
outsidersgirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
this is good
Spanderholic chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Hi! Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this. It seems like such a realistic portrayel of a relationship when one has a homophobic dad. Very nicely done.