Reviews for Chinese Whispers
Camelia Sinensis chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Extremely sweet. I loved it to bits. ;)
SoundOfMind chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
This is cute

If Jared is Gaspard does that mean he has a hot French accent too?

yum

I loved the Eden and Scott reference. No wonder why it sounded so familiar!
artistic dreamer chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
ahahah this was funny :D i think i've played that game before, except we called it Telephone, ahaha not as original as your name, but still good :D but why is it called Chinese Whispers? cus chinese people gossip a lot? hahah jk, i actually don't know if chinese people gossip a lot even though i'm chinese...well anyways, getting off topic, but i enjoyed reading this, really funny especially with amber blurting out that she thinks he's gay hahah :D

rachel
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
YES! I noticed them! I think I squealed... Anyways, so cute! :D Wasn't boring at all! LOVE CLICHES! :D And I know you do too!
JoiZ. D chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Ehehehe, misintepretations... (Or however you spell it, too lazy to check the dictionary...)

Anyways, yes, Chinese whispers... I'm not really good at that game, as seeing that my memory is bad. So well, I don't really like the game. THey always gave us long sentences to pass on. :(

This was really cute! And I really thought, "how is it gonna work out? What will happen if Amber tells him?" or something like that. But still it worked out in the end. :)

Good job! WRITE MORE!
Serafina Claremond chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
you. are. just. omg. i uhh... can't explain it. its just so amazing. ur to good for words. yeah. :]
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3