Reviews for Why Fresh Meat Models Prefer Diet Pepsi
deshaunwalker chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Heyyyyyyyyyyy, love. I was just sitting around and then I all of a sudden thought of this story and realized it hasn't updated in eons. Were you planning on finishing it? Are you alright?
EPuppy chapter 12 . 10/7/2013
Please update I need haven! AsAp :3
Delet this account chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
oh, oh moorrreeee~~~! *moan* Hiro wants moar kadey teasing cute half emo neeerrrdddddd! psh he really does need to get laid. both of them tee hee hee
Faye chapter 12 . 11/24/2011
Yahh update already!

I can't wait can't wait can't wait!

Mmmm and KadeNerd if funny and cute...
OnyxParadox chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
Lovely dearest. And it appears that you updated it on the day of the birth of my daughter. Talk about timing. 3 Miss your stories. I so want to see what happens to Kade eventually one day.
Fake Faye chapter 12 . 10/3/2011
Yiiieee! You updated! FINALLY!

I lurv your stories to DEATH 'specially this one!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon!
Magepunk chapter 12 . 9/26/2011
I read this and it's prequel all in one day. I really loved it! I really like the voice of the main character. At the beginning of this story I was a little afraid we weren't going to see anything of Haven. I wad rather sad because I really liked Haven. Also because I've lost friends to drugs and partying I was super depressed through the earlier chapters. I'm really excited about this road trip though,

because even if Kade doesn't find Haven, I think Jeremy is a very good balance for him. Please keep it up. I'm excited to see more.
Liviania chapter 12 . 6/24/2011
Yay! I like the bit of a triangle that's developing. (Not really a triangle, since Haven isn't on scene yet.)

It is interesting to see how Kade's voice has changed since he was young.

Livi
Satellite-Princess chapter 12 . 6/23/2011
I love Kade!

Thank Thank Thank You For Updating!
deshaunwalker chapter 12 . 6/23/2011
Haha, you had me laughing at the second sentence. I missed this story! And btw how old is Jeremy? I cannot remember these things...
Fumiki chapter 12 . 6/22/2011
YAY! You finally updated!

I practically have a legit yaoifan attack when I saw the email notification... Anyway, nice chapter! I'm looking forward to the moment when Kade's finally found Haven... I wonder if he's going to stutter.. hmmmmm ;D
Fumiki chapter 11 . 4/13/2011
So... Write more? Please? I really wants to meet Haven again lol
Satellite-Princess chapter 11 . 3/16/2011
Please update soon! I absolutely adore this story, please update!
mherring10 chapter 11 . 2/15/2011
I saw that this story has not been updated in quite a while but i am on edge and am really looking forward to what will happen when kade finally finds haven if you could please finish the story i am sure that many of your readers will be greatly appreciative.

ohmytuesday chapter 11 . 11/28/2010
OMG I SPOT AN INCOMING TRIANGLE. Am I good or am I good, lawls.

Sped through everything in 2.4 hours. It was unexpectedly angsty but so much love
142 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »