Reviews for Some Stay the Same
this is no longer in use chapter 5 . 10/16/2008
i realLy Like your stories

they're GREAT :]]

can't wait for you to update
Blue Devil012 chapter 5 . 10/16/2008
O, this is good :O I can't wait to read more!
tickle582 chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
aww thats so sad but i don't know which one to be mad at...yeah he slept with that amanda gurl but he had just told nat that he loved her and she completely blew him off, but i guess it still don't justify what he did, but i still bad for him and ohh man and the last conversation between them when he dropped her off...aw i can't wait to know what is goin on between them by the time of teh wedding...lol!1

dying for you to update asap

~abby~
Closeted chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
AW. that one was so sad! i liked it though
help911x711 chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
Natalia and Chris are cute x] they know so much about each other even though it has been years they havent talked. I love how you're able to combine the two stories together! I wonder what you plan for them now...
Alenor chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
oh ok then, i really thought they would've had a longer conversation but ah well. can't wait for more to see how he ends up taking her to the wedding ~ Alenor
This.Ink chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
*I like it, I love it, I want some more of it! * :P this sequel is awesome. keep updating please :)
DanBan.E chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
YAY! Great job. I loved how they both knew what would make each other mad, like the Amanda and love thing, and how Chris still knew the little things about Natalia, like the pizza. It show's he still cares. He still does care, right? AHH! Haha, Kristen and Trent are so cute, it makes me so happy.

Love, Dani(Read my stories! :?)
Blondiee chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
OMG, I LOVE THIS AS MUCH AS CHANGES!

Chris!
Ninavs chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
Gahh soo good! Update!
jenjen-0 chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
Ah! SO awesome, sounds like he defo still likes her :D
jenjen-0 chapter 4 . 10/15/2008
Hehe yay just started reading it now. Fits perferctly with the other one!
Sunako-el-scary-fair-lady chapter 4 . 10/15/2008
Really luv the interaction between Chris and Natalia and can't wait tell ur next chapter. _
Alenor chapter 4 . 10/15/2008
i'm intrigued as to why chris has virtually kidnapped natalia...can't wait for more ~ Alenor
blushedalways chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
i love how you're writing the two stories at the same time! And i love how you've updated more than once in a day! really, you're distracting me from studying for my midterm, but thats okay because your stories are so entertaining! thanks for sharing your talents!
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »