Reviews for Some Stay the Same
Hazelnut Romance chapter 19 . 11/10/2008
nice chapter, more drama and a bit different for sure! can nat move in with chris? UPDATE!
Bananalogic chapter 19 . 11/10/2008
I liked it a lot,especially the way that the characters are changing. I think it is important that Natalia has to deal with her home life because the stability was misleading her. I was confused when it came to the driving. It seems like there was a lot of needless travel. ex: why didn't Trent and Chris just go to Trent's house? Natalia returning to her house (where she has said she doesn't want to be) just to meet with Chris who then takes her to his house? It doesn't flow well. Although the scene juxtaposes her past (her house) and her future(with Chris) I think that if this is what you want to portray it could be done with more intent.-hannah
DanBan.E chapter 19 . 11/10/2008
Wait, Natalia may know what Chris is talking about, but I feel like an idiot for not... What's going on? Great chapter, but some spelling mistakes. Try not to use fluff words as much, like I, he, was, been, had, she... It helps deepen the story and add to your writing. Other than that, amazing!

Love, Dani (Read my stories! :?)
femaleodd chapter 19 . 11/10/2008
this is a great chapter...but i did realize a bit of a hiccup in the story in the last chapter and in the evan's story one. in the evan story, he didn't know about her and alex but in the last chapter he did. i just thought that was weird. maybe he forgot?

lol anyways update. i loves you too!
Priscilla Shay chapter 19 . 11/10/2008
Ok, I didn't get to do it for last chapter bc you updated so quickly..but... Lol, "Me? Never!" lol...fave line

Hmm...now this chapter...

I was SO right...Chris is awesome :)

lol.

Keep updating

~P.S.
Scar chapter 18 . 11/10/2008
Moree! Give me more!
jenjen-0 chapter 18 . 11/9/2008
Hahahh brilliant! And yay! They're finally together again!
tickle582 chapter 18 . 11/9/2008
aw yahh

i loved that whole convo between jenny and nat..lol

and oh yeah ohh yeah ohh yeah evan was so in love with jenny before or well back in the day...I KNEW IT!1

i can't wait till trent and kaitlin find out about nat and chris and i can't wait til you update evan and jenny's story

waiting on my toes...lol

~abby~
Hazelnut Romance chapter 18 . 11/9/2008
nice way of tying in evan's and jen's situation! nice chapter and UPDATE soon!
happyfulgrace chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
WOW!

I like the story!
SierralaineWalsh chapter 18 . 11/9/2008
This has got to be my fave chapter so far! Loved it.. Finally, they're back together! Aww.. *Evan is jealous! p* :)
angelblissjoy chapter 18 . 11/9/2008
hiya

just loved this chapter

actually clapped n jumped for joy after reading this

good going

keep it up

n please please updated son!

take care

love
DanBan.E chapter 18 . 11/9/2008
God, their mom is such a bitch! She probably did come just to see how to not mess up! And not helping them live at all? Did she want them to effing die? Gosh.

Nat and Chris! SO CUTE! I am forever grateful for you getting them together, even though I know there will be drama, but still, while it lasts! YAY! UPDATE!

Love, Dani (Read my stories! :?)
jcc chapter 18 . 11/9/2008
aww this is cute. i like it. one thing though, typos. but if you keep updating like every day i think i can overlook them )
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 18 . 11/9/2008
i really love this story along with the 2 linked to it! && you don't take 20192189 yrs to update either. Everytime you do update i love to read them! But this chapter i loved because Natalia finnaallyy came around ] : well...update soon!

-Kay gee