Reviews for Bomb Pop
Clay Doll chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
*Insert sadface* Nooooooooo, there's no next button! Where's the next button?! WHY IS IT HIDING FROM ME! WHATEVER I DID I CAN FIX IT! BABY, PLZ! COME BACK! I'll stop leaving my underwear hanging on the shower rack I swear!

NEEXT BUUTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNN . WHYYYYYYYYY!
Laura Lee chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
I must admit that in chapter 8 when you wrote 'Virginia trip' I read it as 'Vagina trip' and it made me smile on the inside SPEAKING OF SMILING ON THE INSIDE, I really enjoy this story... however when I saw your last update included that Obama was JUST made president I almost cried, because I really want to keep reading this story (Killian *squee*) and enjoy your writing...
Jace Wayland chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Update it cause I want to read more :)
Jace Wayland chapter 10 . 1/18/2011
HURRY UP AND WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER, I like this story, and a lot of your others XD
heyaaaa chapter 10 . 12/5/2010
wow

this is uber awesomee !

please updatee this or complete it or.. i dunno somethingg..

hahha its just that this is really cool.

i've been going through your stories and i was obsessed with the justin x chris stuff.

BUT

i died when i couldnt get the end of the story that you only posted the first two chapters and then published it

i was really enjoying myself ):

anywho

thanks and please update this :D

from sammy
shotintherouge chapter 10 . 5/11/2010
Wait. Wait. According to your comments in this chapter, and the review I just submitted, I reviewed a chapter TWICE.

I feel awesome. So, so awesome.

Nonetheless, I fully support the curing of his fear of rats.

But cry at the only friends part.
shotintherouge chapter 9 . 5/11/2010
... Omg.

Secret mafia peoples. In a chapter. 0.0

I love how it all seems intentional and such. The manupulation of a soul, before it does something it regrets...

Before I read the next chapters, I would like to pose the possibility of Killian being a secret spy sent from the future to rehabilatate Mikhel into either a)not becoming some gay genocide guy who causes much chaos and destruction b)accepting Killian as his one true love before he becomes to ingrained in his ways to change.

I would like to mention, I support the second thesis.
annouska chapter 10 . 3/5/2010
This story is brilliant!Killianis awsome! You're practically obligated, by anything that's right in this world, to continue it! (OK, so I might be a bit of a drama queen. but hey, how often can I find good slash stories?) Anyway, I'm off to read more of your stuff!
ApterousAngel chapter 10 . 12/28/2009
woo it's me! I mean...well that guy who thinks your twilight fanfiction is awesome :P anyway this story is awesome. I like the idea behind and totally take..erkha's (?) side. that may be cause I'm gay though XD. I wanna go to this school, maybe I can avoid the prejudiced nobs at my own :P. and I like how he's being told to confront his fears :P anyway I hope you update some more cause your OF is awesome, especially TRACKS
Momers chapter 10 . 11/23/2009
Hmm...I kind of want Killian to rape Mikhel, but that would cause problems... Damn. Later maybe? Lawl, this was a really awkward review. ;P Sorry, sorry.
Momers chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
That's utterly amazing. I think I know to many people who would pay to watch a guy deed throat a Bomb Pop though...
Rae Simmons chapter 10 . 9/27/2009
Well I suppose he deserved that, not that I saw that coming, but still. Poor Killian, really does make me feel bad for him, the little suck. I wish there was more of this, I know I'm so demanding, right? Xp

Lov ya always,

Rae
Rae Simmons chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
Oh... My... God... That poor little boy. He does need "gay school", but some anger management wouldn't hurt. He really didn't get the "uncomfotable" bit did he? ...
OneTruth chapter 10 . 8/12/2009
This Might Sound Wierd But I Want To Shower You With Hugs And Kisses, I Love Your Stories So Much.
BabyMoonChild chapter 10 . 8/10/2009
please update soon? pretty please? with cherries and gummi bears on top? ]
144 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »