Reviews for Two Men and a Toddler
Lerene chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
This sounds like it going to to be a good story.
Big Boots Man Of War chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
Ha, this is amazingly adorable! I like Tempy, btw. She seems awesome.
My World Of Indulgence chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
yay finally! i love the concern quinn shows for him. and i think your writing style is awesome. you dont ramble but its not too quick. maybe u can describe more of what they both look like! alright bye! cant wait for more!
Wittyilynamed chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
More, give me more! Please. My brains dead so I'm afaird I can't give you a helpful review. XD

Sorry.

Keep up the good work!
Wittyilynamed chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
I really like this! I like how Quinn is normal and Joss isn't in insant lust with him. They're just pretty normal guys.

I love it, so please keep it coming! Keep up the good work!
Tempre's Twilight chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
I like this story. It's a very captivating one, so please tell me that there will be more? Pretty please?
Liz chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
This is such a freaking cute story. :)
pinna chapter 3 . 11/13/2008
A really interesting story, not quite like anything else I've read on here. Definitely has a lot of potential.
crack the sky chapter 3 . 11/13/2008
i think it's cute! teagan's ADORABLE. and i think her name's pretty cool too. i hope quinn doesn't have any... bad intentions. i like him too much!
AlastrinaMeadow chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
I can't wait to read more! Update soon!
Ama.Dear chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
I like this story. It's very different, and the characters are already pretty well-defined. Can't wait for the next chapter!
InkGothical chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
Gah...it's short... is RIGHT! Eegads I wanna read this story so much but you - the author - are making that a LITTLE too hard for me!

InkGothical
Big Boots Man Of War chapter 2 . 10/31/2008
Hey, this was a really good chapter! I loved it. It was very cute when Teagan liked Quinn.

More would be good. *hint*

xoxo
Le1chi chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Cute..Teagan sounds so adorable
Fragile Things chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
this was awesome. it was interesting and i loved it. cant wait to read more!
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »