Reviews for Two Men and a Toddler
lolita chapter 17 . 8/27/2012
amazing!
Sayure chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Oh I like Teagan, well I like all babies. Quinn is a little forward but if he wasn't they wouldn't be together. I definitely want to read more.

Thank you for your work.
Nique13 chapter 18 . 8/26/2012
Thanks for the update!
OMG chapter 17 . 7/14/2012
EEK! I loved that story 3 You HAVE to write more! So sweet! :)
RaeAnnLove chapter 17 . 11/18/2011
This story is so incredibly sweet! I loved it!
Fumiki chapter 17 . 11/14/2011
Yay! They love each other!

Update soon, please?
jessicas favorite stories chapter 17 . 11/13/2011
Omg your alive!

This story is to good to be abandoned!
Lerene is to lazy to log in chapter 16 . 10/18/2010
I miss this story so much! You need to come back to it. It's such a good story!
naraka chapter 16 . 9/5/2010
this story is so sweet e.e I like your writing style and the plot too. At the beginning I though Quinn would be a bit weird because Joss said he smiled too much when he met him but all turned out well. I wonder what kind of job jocelyn will search for... obviously he can't start as a cook right away, but maybe as an apprentice in a cozy, little... family restaurant? I don't know, if he doesn't like the snobs he serves on the fancy restaurant, then I think he probably won't like working there because his clients are probably changing their orders all the time and that would drive me insane!

the smut scene was good, appropriate and hot :P although I'm pretty sure teagan must have still remember the word sex or other stuff... I know I remember a few things, nothing obscene or related to that, just serious conversations my parents thought they could talk because the "kids" aren't really watching. But the kids do watch, because kids are curious and they notice everything LOL

Please update soon, it's been a while, no? I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Miss.Lazy.Fingers chapter 16 . 8/9/2010
OMG I just love this story! I can't wait for more more more more. Agrr give me more of the lovely gayness that is this story )UPDATE SOON whah
RebeltoAnything chapter 16 . 10/15/2009
Ow, I love this story :3 so cute, its such a nice light-hearted romance, and despite my general hate for children I think Teagan is adorable

Can't wait for more
Tohru daihikashousha chapter 16 . 8/13/2009
I liked it quite fine. It's good to have you back~

Also, the mandatory D'aw.
A Breath of Fresh Words chapter 16 . 8/11/2009
I love this story! It is so so sweet.

I wish I had a mother like Renee. 3

Eagerly awaiting your next chapter! ]

~Ms-Block
Le Cosmonaute chapter 16 . 8/10/2009
How you could have doubts about this I do not know-it was wonderful, as it always is. I loved meeting Joss' mother! She's definitely not a mother I would want (a little too exuberant about... everything) but such a joy to read. I'm very much looking forward to more, so please please write soon!
Lerene is to lazy to log in chapter 16 . 8/10/2009
I like Renee. She's a good mom.

Great chapter!