Reviews for Two Men and a Toddler
The-Camster chapter 16 . 8/5/2009
_ I like Joss's mom. She seems like a very fun person!
frogs of war chapter 16 . 8/5/2009
Of course, Mom was still excite. She was probably more excited after waiting a few hours.

Meeting my daughter's boyfriend was much more awkward than this. Quinn and Renee are off to a good start.
Rhys-the-Redeemed chapter 16 . 8/5/2009
the chapter came out quite well, i think. the most iffy part would have to be when Quinn decided to make a "crazy first impression" i think is how it was put. the dialogue seemed a little choppy at the end but that's how real-life conversations are. i am zetta glad that you had time to update.
Blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 16 . 8/4/2009
i cant believe you updated...it been so long...and i waited for this chapter with so much antisipation...:) i hope you will update soon...the chapter could be better...but it was ok...cant wait for more though...:)
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 16 . 8/4/2009
It's a little boring, but there are certain parts that were just perfect, like how Quinn is, with Joss' mom and all. I really liked that he hugged her; don't ask why that stood out in my memory, it just did. Quinn's just very sweet. I like it.
gothicHobbit08 chapter 15 . 7/5/2009
Yeah there were typos, but don't worry about it. They weren't distracting. If you want a beta, I'd be happy to take on some reading unofficially. Oh and... this chapter was yummy. Thanks so much. lol I've been waiting patiently... maybe a little too patiently, as it took me a month to notice this chapter was up... but it was well worth the wait! XD
theStarfly chapter 15 . 6/8/2009
Lol
Lerene chapter 15 . 6/8/2009
Great chapter. I love Quinn's line at the end
sg00 chapter 15 . 6/7/2009
FANTASTIC... in all possible ways :)
My World Of Indulgence chapter 15 . 6/6/2009
sigh. i havent reviewed in a whiles and im not sure whether you remember me. its kinda of sad that way. :) my email has crashed or something and school's kept me off fiction press for M-O-N-T-H-S. it was weird to come back. anyways! the chapters were definitely an improvement. very well done though i agree that quinn was quite calm. XP i think joss is adorable. keep up the fun!
TheLadyPendragon chapter 15 . 6/5/2009
Wow, they finally got somewhere... Yay! *Tears of joy* That was cute. They're such an adorable, sweet couple. I love how Teagan asked about sex - it was funny and cute at the same time. xDD Nothing's complete without that sort of question. Quinn's explanation was awesome, too. He has such a way with words. I'm glad you finally updated, and I cannot wait for more.
Ravenmaster7 chapter 15 . 6/5/2009
Finally! and it was absolutely perfect thank you Hope the next chapter is up soon
Rhys-the-Redeemed chapter 15 . 6/5/2009
*erases this page from the computer history*

very good...but...how could Kin have been behind Joss when Joss leaned forward and kissed him? "...moaning behind me and I loved the sound. His hips jerked upward with my downward roll. I threw my head back, mouth held in a silent scream. Our movements quickened with our breath. I fell forward, meeting Quinn’s mouth..."

ABird
frogs of war chapter 15 . 6/5/2009
Very nice. Kids are parrots, aren't they? Saying that a word is something they shouldn't know only makes them more curious.

You have a few of quotes where I have to guess who you mean, such as: 'I swallowed hard. “So I guess it’s my turn now, eh?” I nodded.' This sounds like Joss it talking due to the tags on each side, but the words sound like Quinn.

I would have liked to see more of what Joss felt. "it was too intense" could have been explained with metaphors and similes (hot as a seizing engine, a volcano, the birth of a star, or whatever is in Joss's personality and interests) or physical descriptions (lightheaded, not getting enough air, sounds, the squeak of the bed, friction, taste, smell, what Quinn looked like, etc.) and I would rather be shown than told that it was "the single most pleasurable experience" of his life. Still it was very good, especially if you don't write them very often and about the right length.

Good job. Teagan going to have to learn to sleep through that (or go back to sleep if the noise wakes her up), but I imagine she'll get a lot of practice.
Blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 15 . 6/5/2009
what do you mean they woke Teagan up...oh god the poor child :P i really liked this chapter Joss did look a bit nervous in the begining, i wouldnt mind if he was a bit nervous through the action..but it turned out good...update soon please :)
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »