Reviews for Two Men and a Toddler
Le Cosmonaute chapter 15 . 6/5/2009
You *hope* we enjoyed? As in, you think there might be a possibility we didn't? Good heavens, it was fantastic! I'm so relieved that you wrote it so well. You know, sometimes there are these really amazing stories and then you get to a sex scene and all you can think of is "ouch". But you did this wonderfully, and if it means having to wait this long to get something this good, I gladly will!
kepteinen chapter 15 . 6/4/2009
.. Quinn isn't gonna clean his chest before going to sleep? But what if Teagan wakes him up?

HAHAHAHAHAH. I can picture it.
jessica loves a7x chapter 15 . 6/4/2009
this was awesome

id never be able to write something like this

hopefully the next chap wont own u as hard lol
The-Camster chapter 15 . 6/4/2009
Oh. My. God. When Teagan popped that question out? I fell off my bed laughing. Honestly. No joke. That was great, and It seems like you always have moments like those in your chapters, it makes the story even funnier. Loved it! _

... for the rest of it? HOT. Just... wow. *drools* I was half expecting the sex scene to seem almost awkward with these two, but you made it work. I think it was the added personality. More showing of Quinn's calm and Joss's anxiety. Still, great chapter!

Keep On Writing!

~The-Camster
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 15 . 6/4/2009
Wow. That was... wow. That was good. That was... it wasn't overly gross, which I somehow feel makes it less realistic, but it was very well-written, and without too many gross words. Quinn was just so sweet with Joss. Poor Joss, he's so nervous. Anyway, though. I just thought that was the sweetest thing. Quinn's just so nice, and Joss simply amuses me.

Great chapter. Can't wait to see more!
Blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 14 . 5/23/2009
i hope u update soon...i love this story...and i cant get enough of Quinn and Joss...and Teagan as well :P cant wait for more
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 14 . 5/2/2009
Aw! You know, I read this story a really, really, really long time ago, but I only got up to chapter nine or so, and I didn't put it on story alert because the site was malfunctioning and wouldn't let me sign in, so I forgot about it. Then I found it again and I was like OMG I READ THIS. And so then I continued reading, and I still love it. Joss and Quinn are just so cute, and I absolutely adore Teagan. It's a very nice story, and I am most definitely putting it on alert. It is just too cute. I can't wait to read more!
TheLadyPendragon chapter 14 . 4/25/2009
Aww, this story is adorable. xDD The characters are so sweet, and I love that Joss is a believable single father. Quinn is awesome, and I've always liked the name Quinn, by the way. Teagan is so sweet, and I love how she called Quinn 'Papa'. I absolutely melted at that. All of the characters are amusing, too. Tempy is my favorite side character. xD It's hilarious when she teases poor Joss. You should have him run into Dawn, so she can realize how stupid she was for leaving, and he can know for sure that he doesn't even bat an eye at her, because he *loves* Quinn. I'd love to see her try and come back, only to get a rejection. xD Anyway, I love this story. It's so adorable. The only thing that annoyed me (and not alot, even, it's just a me thing) was that timeskip in chapter 5. It was sudden-for me-because I was like, what, they've been in the city for three month? When did that happen? But I quickly got over it. Can't wait for that next chapter, though. *Waggles brows* No that we've ascertained that they're both finally ready. xD
Rhys-the-Redeemed chapter 14 . 4/20/2009
the twist is tiny, but i think that it works out well. makes it more realistic. not like a single dad finding love in the first man he meets isn't realistic *sarcasm*

my heart is made of sequins
Kia Zi Shiru chapter 14 . 4/19/2009
I do like it, the little twist is nice :)

do give yourself more credit! I like reading your story, you write pretty good :)
ArtificiallySw8 chapter 14 . 4/19/2009
great story :) i like happy cute ones! update son
Lerene chapter 14 . 4/14/2009
yes, doing the laundry is a dangerous past time. LOL

awesome chapter. It was so much fun _
Le Cosmonaute chapter 14 . 4/14/2009
Quinn and Joss in the shower? Hm...

Well... I'm glad Joss came to a decision. I'm glad to see it's not out of character, because, you know, sometimes people just make their characters sleep with each other when their characters aren't that rash. I guess that's all, really. And I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter, and the mysterious plot twist!
cobraqueen17 chapter 14 . 4/14/2009
Aw. So cute so sweet so adorable I want more!
frogs of war chapter 14 . 4/14/2009
They are so cute.

"and then mirrored bulge" the?

Great chapter.