Reviews for A Prodigal's Dilemma
Sorin89 chapter 12 . 3/4/2011
Great story. I really like your writing style.

I have a really random question: Steven and the Dutchman started out in Holland, but ended up in Denmark. Isn't that a bit of a drive for one night?
thecrivens chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I love this story! I even shed a few tears reading the part about Steven's abuse. So, just to get it straight, Hank was gay, wasn't he? and did he lust after Steven? Is that why he treated Steven that way? his actions could be because he was a homophobic dad who beat his son to hide his own sexuality or because he wanted Steven for himself, am I getting it right? either way, that's a real big elephant in the room.

On with "Waiting for Valentine..."
marshmallow7 chapter 17 . 6/23/2010
i am on chap 17 and i am so afraid to go to the next because i am terrified of who might have seen them...i am so sad and happy for them/ please let it be okay
chocobananacake chapter 23 . 5/26/2010
i really liked this story. i cant wait until i read the next one. very well written. :) loved it!
The Dark Lord Drama El Llama chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
What have you done indeed! Well crap.
frolic-horror chapter 23 . 5/7/2009
This story is something different from what you generally read in slash fiction. I like the different approach on abuse, a more realistic one, if I may say.
Words of wisdom91 chapter 23 . 1/12/2009
you are a genius. I love how it is so detailed but it is not boring because of all the insiughts of Steven's past from his sister's point of views.

I shall read every story you write.
Oco chapter 23 . 1/6/2009
Wonderful story. Stories set in time frames like this (over the space of a few hours) usually bore me, but the action here, while mostly emotional/mental was really well done. And very insightful, without being obvious (i.e., heavy-handed, "duh", or preachy).

Mean to read more of your work now (but gaah. Not tonight, my butt's fallen asleep from reading all of this in one sitting!)
Zebbie chapter 23 . 1/5/2009
lovely! Really enjoyed it.
Words of wisdom91 chapter 10 . 1/4/2009
the story between liesl and steven reminds me of a movie i watched about a woman trying to find the perfect man to have a child with so that the child will have his good looks and her brains. This story is very intricate and detailed and i love that. It makes me think that all of this is written from experience. and if so then ist is very sad about his father and him. It made me cry a few times. I shall coninue to review full heartedly.
the grimm cow orker chapter 30 . 1/2/2009
Sorry, I was too lazy to sign in.

Hmm... about the extras. In a way, it would be better if you put them as a separate story; they're told in a different perspective, the tone is different and the focus is different, plus Steven's side is already complete so it makes more sense to leave the end as... the end.

On the upside of changing it, you won't lose reviews (as in it'll keep the reviews even if the chapters aren't there.) Also, for people like me, they won't look at it and see "31 chapters," and not read it. Seeing a large amount of chapters- as in, more than 20 or so - puts me off more often than not. There was a story ("those stupid post-it notes" or something of the like) that had a /lot/ of reviews, but the amount of chapters/words was the reason I didn't read it.

On the downside, it is a sequel so people may not want to read it because they'd have to read the prequel, unless you make it so that the summary does well enough as a quick rundown of what happened in Prodigal. Well, that and you'd have to do more work.

Personally, I find more cons for keeping it as the same story than pros. Just my opinion.

Andy

PS. It may be a little mean, but I giggl- I mean laugh- at Seth's sexual frustration.
Nineheart chapter 30 . 12/30/2008
Aw, Zoe is so cute. But I still feel bad for Seth...who can't have sex knowing that others can hear. It's still cute though, having tons of kids running around while he and Steven are horny as hell. Ah the loveliness.

GAAH, I want more. UPDATE SOON!
shhsilence chapter 30 . 12/30/2008
cute !i love these extra chapters !
ArtificiallySw8 chapter 29 . 12/28/2008
yay! finally :)
Nineheart chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
WA! How beautiful! It's so sweet that Seth's been in love with Steven for forever. So cute...
90 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »