Reviews for A Prodigal's Dilemma
Nova laVie chapter 28 . 12/24/2008
yay that was super, poor boy doesn't think he's getting anything for his birthday ;) i love these extra chapters, so much !
ArtificiallySw8 chapter 26 . 12/17/2008
aww that was adorable.. wish there was more stevenseth, but i get what you explained in ur reply abt ur plans with the extras. hope its gets sweet soon :) thanks for the review reply.

s.w.f.u
Nova laVie chapter 25 . 12/14/2008
yay that was great! and she talked to seth !
sshsilence chapter 25 . 12/13/2008
A very nice ending _
ArtificiallySw8 chapter 25 . 12/13/2008
i think it high time we have a chapter, of JUST steven and seth because, it feels like they didnt get time to be together during the fic, and now they dont have time either :S :( .. only a suggestion.
Nova laVie chapter 24 . 12/10/2008
aww I LOVE IT! what a happy surprise this was
xStonedTillDeathx chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
wow!

INCREDIBLE!

one of the best stories ive read so far.
Howl's Faith chapter 23 . 11/5/2008
Simply amazing. I'm speechless.
JtheChosen1 chapter 23 . 11/5/2008
great ending! this story was beyond excellent, a full 5 stars!
ArtificiallySw8 chapter 23 . 11/5/2008
hey im sad to see it end :( because i only started reading this story on monday this week and its already finished. But nice ending, yes i am one of those people that was waiting to see some manxman action, BUT i really like the way u ended it,its got a finality to it :) great work

s.
Abstruse Blue chapter 23 . 11/5/2008
That was a lovely and endearing read, I enjoyed it thanks so much! And on another note, I don't mind short chapter personally, if it fits how you want the story to go then it's perfect.
thisaccountisdeadNOW chapter 22 . 11/4/2008
I am astounded by this story. Steven I empathise with 100% in terms of the abuse - my own parents beat me (though have never molested me), so I know how he feels. And as for the lack of reviews! I have no idea why that is! I mean, considering the amount of detail you put into your story... it is brilliant. And therefore, I am adding it to my c2. Because I think your writing skills deserve to be acknowledged.

KJ
naufrage chapter 4 . 11/4/2008
I pride myself in having a bigger family than they do. XD

it's kinda hard to keep up with all the names...but so far, I can remember that Matt and what's her name are married and had Seth and Josh, Stacey is married to Kevin, has a kid and is pregnant, Jenny is married to someone and has a child(s?), and...then theirs the mom/grandma, and the dad/grandad who is dead. :) did I do good? am I right?
ArtificiallySw8 chapter 22 . 11/4/2008
i love it even though the idea of them being 'allowed' to be together is still a bit strange, i guess its cus ive never read a story like this before, which is a good thing :) loving the regular updates .

s.w.f.u
slowlydancingtothestars chapter 22 . 11/4/2008
wow you really do update fast!
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »