Reviews for A Prodigal's Dilemma
Words of wisdom91 chapter 10 . 1/4/2009
the story between liesl and steven reminds me of a movie i watched about a woman trying to find the perfect man to have a child with so that the child will have his good looks and her brains. This story is very intricate and detailed and i love that. It makes me think that all of this is written from experience. and if so then ist is very sad about his father and him. It made me cry a few times. I shall coninue to review full heartedly.
the grimm cow orker chapter 30 . 1/2/2009
Sorry, I was too lazy to sign in.

Hmm... about the extras. In a way, it would be better if you put them as a separate story; they're told in a different perspective, the tone is different and the focus is different, plus Steven's side is already complete so it makes more sense to leave the end as... the end.

On the upside of changing it, you won't lose reviews (as in it'll keep the reviews even if the chapters aren't there.) Also, for people like me, they won't look at it and see "31 chapters," and not read it. Seeing a large amount of chapters- as in, more than 20 or so - puts me off more often than not. There was a story ("those stupid post-it notes" or something of the like) that had a /lot/ of reviews, but the amount of chapters/words was the reason I didn't read it.

On the downside, it is a sequel so people may not want to read it because they'd have to read the prequel, unless you make it so that the summary does well enough as a quick rundown of what happened in Prodigal. Well, that and you'd have to do more work.

Personally, I find more cons for keeping it as the same story than pros. Just my opinion.

Andy

PS. It may be a little mean, but I giggl- I mean laugh- at Seth's sexual frustration.
Nineheart chapter 30 . 12/30/2008
Aw, Zoe is so cute. But I still feel bad for Seth...who can't have sex knowing that others can hear. It's still cute though, having tons of kids running around while he and Steven are horny as hell. Ah the loveliness.

GAAH, I want more. UPDATE SOON!
shhsilence chapter 30 . 12/30/2008
cute !i love these extra chapters !
ArtificiallySw8 chapter 29 . 12/28/2008
yay! finally :)
Nineheart chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
WA! How beautiful! It's so sweet that Seth's been in love with Steven for forever. So cute...
Nova laVie chapter 28 . 12/24/2008
yay that was super, poor boy doesn't think he's getting anything for his birthday ;) i love these extra chapters, so much !
ArtificiallySw8 chapter 26 . 12/17/2008
aww that was adorable.. wish there was more stevenseth, but i get what you explained in ur reply abt ur plans with the extras. hope its gets sweet soon :) thanks for the review reply.

s.w.f.u
Nova laVie chapter 25 . 12/14/2008
yay that was great! and she talked to seth !
sshsilence chapter 25 . 12/13/2008
A very nice ending _
ArtificiallySw8 chapter 25 . 12/13/2008
i think it high time we have a chapter, of JUST steven and seth because, it feels like they didnt get time to be together during the fic, and now they dont have time either :S :( .. only a suggestion.
Nova laVie chapter 24 . 12/10/2008
aww I LOVE IT! what a happy surprise this was
xStonedTillDeathx chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
wow!

INCREDIBLE!

one of the best stories ive read so far.
Howl's Faith chapter 23 . 11/5/2008
Simply amazing. I'm speechless.
JtheChosen1 chapter 23 . 11/5/2008
great ending! this story was beyond excellent, a full 5 stars!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »