Reviews for A Prodigal's Dilemma
JtheChosen1 chapter 22 . 11/4/2008
what a sweet chapter! its good to see Steven and Seth getting their act together. Also, your story continues to be that much more realistic and intense when you tell readers that other members of the family still have some issues with their relationship. Keep up the good work!
Sapphire2619 chapter 21 . 11/3/2008
lol this is awesome Matt is histerical!
plumblossom chapter 21 . 11/3/2008
This family is _so weird_. I love this story. Every time I think we've gotten to the bottom of the weirdness there's more!
CaseyBear chapter 21 . 11/3/2008
I'm not going to lie but I wanted to cry in most of these chapters.

It was super sad and I just wanted to die for him.

Though this chapter was funny when Matt was all, "Please sleep with Seth... he wants your bode."
ArtificiallySw8 chapter 21 . 11/3/2008
so bizzaar(?)

but i kind of knew that was coming, still shocking .. lol

you're a really good writter :]

keep up the good work!
Abstruse Blue chapter 21 . 11/3/2008
For some reason I totally knew the request would be something along those lines. How interesting, I wonder how things will go from there? Can't wait!
Nova laVie chapter 21 . 11/3/2008
oh yay i've been waiting for that for som long! and it was better than i ever hoped
slowlydancingtothestars chapter 21 . 11/3/2008
wow I wasn't expecting THAT..
slowlydancingtothestars chapter 20 . 11/2/2008
good chapter, very insightful. Can't wait for more!
Nova laVie chapter 20 . 11/2/2008
another super chapter:)

can't wait for the next, as always
JtheChosen1 chapter 20 . 11/2/2008
i wonder what Steven will decide to do. Personally I believe he should leave, since most of the people who knew of his past abuse seem indifferent to it. I know his Mom wants to only remember the good of her husband, but that's very hard to do when you bear both physical and mental scars from that same man.

This story continues to surprise and enthrall me, and I always get excited whenever I see another chapter has been published. Keep up the amazing work!
slowlydancingtothestars chapter 19 . 11/2/2008
great story
JtheChosen1 chapter 18 . 10/31/2008
o man! talk about a cliffhanger! keep up the excellent work1
Tisha-Nichole chapter 18 . 10/31/2008
I was afaid that you weren't going to update today and serously WHAT going on? :]
Nova laVie chapter 17 . 10/30/2008
powerful chapter :) i love seth, he's so great and i can't wait to see who opened that door!
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »