Reviews for A Prodigal's Dilemma
ArtificiallySw8 chapter 23 . 11/5/2008
hey im sad to see it end :( because i only started reading this story on monday this week and its already finished. But nice ending, yes i am one of those people that was waiting to see some manxman action, BUT i really like the way u ended it,its got a finality to it :) great work

Abstruse Blue chapter 23 . 11/5/2008
That was a lovely and endearing read, I enjoyed it thanks so much! And on another note, I don't mind short chapter personally, if it fits how you want the story to go then it's perfect.
thisaccountisdeadNOW chapter 22 . 11/4/2008
I am astounded by this story. Steven I empathise with 100% in terms of the abuse - my own parents beat me (though have never molested me), so I know how he feels. And as for the lack of reviews! I have no idea why that is! I mean, considering the amount of detail you put into your story... it is brilliant. And therefore, I am adding it to my c2. Because I think your writing skills deserve to be acknowledged.

~ KJ
naufrage chapter 4 . 11/4/2008
I pride myself in having a bigger family than they do. XD

it's kinda hard to keep up with all the names...but so far, I can remember that Matt and what's her name are married and had Seth and Josh, Stacey is married to Kevin, has a kid and is pregnant, Jenny is married to someone and has a child(s?), and...then theirs the mom/grandma, and the dad/grandad who is dead. :) did I do good? am I right?
ArtificiallySw8 chapter 22 . 11/4/2008
i love it even though the idea of them being 'allowed' to be together is still a bit strange, i guess its cus ive never read a story like this before, which is a good thing :) loving the regular updates .

slowlydancingtothestars chapter 22 . 11/4/2008
wow you really do update fast!
JtheChosen1 chapter 22 . 11/4/2008
what a sweet chapter! its good to see Steven and Seth getting their act together. Also, your story continues to be that much more realistic and intense when you tell readers that other members of the family still have some issues with their relationship. Keep up the good work!
Sapphire2619 chapter 21 . 11/3/2008
lol this is awesome Matt is histerical!
plumblossom chapter 21 . 11/3/2008
This family is _so weird_. I love this story. Every time I think we've gotten to the bottom of the weirdness there's more!
Sunshine Bear chapter 21 . 11/3/2008
I'm not going to lie but I wanted to cry in most of these chapters.

It was super sad and I just wanted to die for him.

Though this chapter was funny when Matt was all, "Please sleep with Seth... he wants your bode."
ArtificiallySw8 chapter 21 . 11/3/2008
so bizzaar(?)

but i kind of knew that was coming, still shocking .. lol

you're a really good writter :]

keep up the good work!
Abstruse Blue chapter 21 . 11/3/2008
For some reason I totally knew the request would be something along those lines. How interesting, I wonder how things will go from there? Can't wait!
Nova laVie chapter 21 . 11/3/2008
oh yay i've been waiting for that for som long! and it was better than i ever hoped
slowlydancingtothestars chapter 21 . 11/3/2008
wow I wasn't expecting THAT..
slowlydancingtothestars chapter 20 . 11/2/2008
good chapter, very insightful. Can't wait for more!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »