Reviews for A Prodigal's Dilemma
JtheChosen1 chapter 14 . 10/27/2008
i don't wanna sound eman or anything, but Steven's mom shouldn't be that selfish to ask her once-abused son to only remember the good about his demonic father and to forget the wrongs that committed against him. I wonder how things will pan out now...?

keep up the great work!
Nova laVie chapter 14 . 10/27/2008
aww poor derek :( thats so sad, and the tape and story, it's so cute. man i wish his dad hadn't been such an ass, those poor boys wouldn't have ever been so hurt.
Nova laVie chapter 13 . 10/26/2008
aww another great chapter
JtheChosen1 chapter 13 . 10/26/2008
wow this was a revealing chapter! i'm kinda sad and kinda happy about Jason, how his life came out the way it did, and a part of me was hoping that if Steven and Seth didn't work out, there would be Jason to fall back on.

Keep up the great work, you're killing me with all these secrets being kept from Steven!
LaylaLivesLoosely chapter 12 . 10/26/2008
This is very interesting. I like the characteres a lot and i look forward to seeing how it all plays out...
JtheChosen1 chapter 12 . 10/25/2008
glad to see some things are coming together for Steven. But I definitely agree with Seth...get some locks! XD
Nova laVie chapter 11 . 10/24/2008
awws i
JtheChosen1 chapter 11 . 10/24/2008
ahh taste the forbidden fruit Steven, and crave more!
Nova laVie chapter 10 . 10/24/2008
wow oh wow this story is good!, and quite different than the other stories on here, oh i just love it
writtenbyrandom chapter 10 . 10/24/2008
This story is fantastic. The twists and turns are perfect; its part I have no idea what to expect next and part I know what's going to happen but I'm excited to read further anyway. The character of Steven seems so left of center, if anyone else was trying to write him I don't think they'd be very successful; somehow you just seem to pull it off.

There are a few things that could use an editing eye, but they're so small in the grand scheme of things they're really insignificant. The only thing I want to point out here is that the first chapter seems a little muddled. The style became clearer as I read on, but I almost clicked the back button at the first several paragraphs, which may explain why you haven't gotten many reviews for this story. And it greatly deserves more.
JtheChosen1 chapter 10 . 10/23/2008
Seth Steven Elopement!
JtheChosen1 chapter 9 . 10/22/2008
excellent work like always!
JtheChosen1 chapter 8 . 10/21/2008
wow this was such a sad chapter! really, if my dad had done these things to me, i would take a large hammer to his gravestone and totally destroy it. wrong i know, but so is abusing your child.

keep up the great work! i can't wait to read about what the 'situation' is with Matt!
JtheChosen1 chapter 7 . 10/20/2008
geez every chapter is so emotionally driven, its practically scary! truly great work here, i don't have to say keep up the great work, because obviously, u do it every single time! but alas, i shall say it anyways! Excellent Work!
JtheChosen1 chapter 6 . 10/19/2008
great work! there were a few grammar mistakes here and there, but really, they were very minor. keep up the great work!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »