Reviews for A Prodigal's Dilemma
JtheChosen1 chapter 7 . 10/20/2008
geez every chapter is so emotionally driven, its practically scary! truly great work here, i don't have to say keep up the great work, because obviously, u do it every single time! but alas, i shall say it anyways! Excellent Work!
JtheChosen1 chapter 6 . 10/19/2008
great work! there were a few grammar mistakes here and there, but really, they were very minor. keep up the great work!
cobraqueen17 chapter 5 . 10/19/2008
I know how he feels well not sleeping with relatives but the abusive father thing. I sucks that he has so many kids but didn't get to raise them.
JtheChosen1 chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
great chapter! I'm glad there's some form of closure between Steven and his mom. And Jenn seems cool, if a little scatter brained lol. Now all that there is left to deal with is the rest of family, especially Matt since I can see him confronting his brother over supposedly updetting their mother.

again, excellent work!
JtheChosen1 chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
wow...that was a high emotion chapter! I sympathize with the mom now, but still, the main charcter has a lot of stuff to deal with still!

good job!
JtheChosen1 chapter 3 . 10/16/2008
man, everyone is beating around the bush with the whole 'dad abused me as a child when none of u were looking but mom knew all this time'

can't wait to see how people deal with this when it comes out! not to mention the whole 'i'm sleeping with a relative' thing too!

keep up the great job!
JtheChosen1 chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
wow this is a really intense chapter! i like how the main character is slowly trying to deal with everything being thrown at him. Wonder how he's gonna deal with his family's consistent insensitivities of his past. And the whole 'uncle sleeping with nephew' is crazy!

keep up the good work!
JtheChosen1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
well this certainly is interesting! i like how there washardly any verbal communication in this chapter until the very end; it made a good twist of words that kept me intrigued! i look forward to reading more, especially about those last couple of sentences!
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7