Reviews for Fishing Sticks
Fija chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
SO CUTE!
summerbreeze081 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Oh my goodness! This was so sweet! I want to read about how they grow up and fall in love!
brookeworm chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Hahahaha! Aww, this story is so cute!
SarcasmIsPoetry chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Wonderful! You just gave me inspiration for a story I'm currently writing. I really liked this. Aw, innocence. It's such a cute thing. Haha. I nearly fell out of my chair laughing when I read the line..."Is that it?" Haha. Little boys. Amazing. Really enjoyed reading this.
ValSilph chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I really liked this one-shot! It's adorable, and very well written. I don't even usually like stories with 'little kids' as the main characters, but this was so cute! :) so, um, PLEASE would you consider doing a sequel with them in the teens or something? ;)
WhenItRains chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
That was so cute!
Kidwiththecap chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
It was so adorable!(cries) They're fishing in a puddle! (starts laughing and crying) I wish I was still five.

I just noticed, but your writing style is a lot like Carmac Mccarthy. I'm not sure if I spelled his name write. i could look it up . . .but . . .
Forestwater chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
That was really cute. The writing was beautifully descriptive, and the kids were so innocent. You're really good at writing in that little-kid voice; I totally believed some kids would say and do the things you had them saying and doing.

Okay, this review probably makes no sense because I'm tired and words are just pouring onto the paper. So . . . yeah. Loved it.
Keerasee chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Aww, taht was really cute! And very well written too, the description of the rain in the first three paragraphs was very effective.

Loved it, well done!