Reviews for Together forever
Orkideh chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
so beautiful
:(((((
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
So cute... even the death was adorable, if that makes any sense :D Love it
mousegirl05 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
So I read this a little while ago, and like a douche, I didn't leave a comment. I thought I should do so now. _ I only have nice things to say about this one: touching, sweet, sad, believable, ironic, enjoyable. Their relationship was nice, trajic.

One quick question, a couple of times now, I've encountered you using the word 'aghast'. Are you using the correct word? Forgive me if I'm being rude, I certainly don't mean to be so. You see, I *think* you're going for an idea that would be better described by words like 'tragic' or 'melancholy' (as the English 'aghast' is a synonym for words like 'horrified' and 'shocked' and 'startled'). Please forgive me for being so presumptious to point this out. *nervous smile* Remember I really like your work!
diluain chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Oh, such sad irony. It's like a French movie.

You wrote Ren's struggle to get to Matt really well. Even with the flashbacks, you kept his sense of urgency and desperation and I was right there with him, running up the steps.
Pantalaimonifiction chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Aw... That's so sad!
Smidojuice chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
awh

i haven't cried this hard in a long time.

great story.
Grace1o9 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
hey you have a nice story here and hey you really good and you don't have to change anything its all perfect and hey hm is it ok if you can check out my story sunset ,and read the seek peek to it in my info and the author is grace1o9...