Reviews for Safe Place
Silvertwinkle chapter 39 . 3/23/2010
awesome :) Please update :)
Jenny.Humphrey chapter 39 . 3/18/2010
Hey I love your story! Can't wait to see what happens next...update soon:)
Sure as the Dawn chapter 39 . 3/18/2010
damn this is a good story! Has a perfect blend of sensual romance, fluffiness, and awesome action/blood &guts! keep up the good work! :D
gert chapter 39 . 3/15/2010
Great chapter! I am glad Gabe is better and Jess is going to be okay. Can't wait to see how they react to each other after their almost hookup. lol I love how Gabe is going through it all in his head. And thinking if she will let him do it again.

Can't wait!
anonypie chapter 39 . 3/14/2010
wow! this is probably one of the most engaging stories i've come across on this website..no joke..
Hailey D chapter 39 . 3/13/2010
Great job Dani! this was a hot chapter and i love how things are moving along. You write beautifully and clearly, it's good to see you back on track too with updates. :)
September Stone chapter 39 . 3/12/2010
Woohoo! Finally back on track, Gabe is up and running!

Great story and I cant wait to see what happens next.

Please update asap! :)
Guest chapter 29 . 3/12/2010
"With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility" ~said by Spiderman's Grandfather... and then later, Spiderman himself.
Eccthlacine chapter 39 . 3/11/2010
Loved your Twilight rant :) I wholeheartedly agree that Twilight is an insult to all decent supernatual literature. Great chapter, cant wait to read more!
JoeDenim chapter 39 . 3/11/2010
Meyers butchered the supernatural genre, leading the way for a whole new bunch of young adult authors to get published for other god-awful teen vamp stories. That kind of stuff belongs of Quizilla, and should've STAYED THERE (There's a reason I moved on to FP years ago). I could rant on too- who in our community couldn't? Sorry if my comparison insulted you though- I had meant to put it in the way that your characters are much, MUCH better.

Gabe has come out of his weak moment in full sexual-god glory, and I love it. This was possible the best feeding scene I have ever read- it wasn't a pleasurable act, but it turned into one, which what makes it great. And JUST when you think they are finally getting through this sexual tension, they're shot down, but for a (good?) cause. How much are you going to keep teasing us? Please take your time- we all secretly love it ;)

The sensitive side of Gabe really isn't bad- he hasn't lost all his masculinity, with the caveman thoughts and all, and the way he's trying to figure through his emotions shows that he won't become a big teddybear anytime soon.
Kirei.Kappukeki chapter 39 . 3/11/2010
People are comparing this to twilight? really? Really really? I think you have a right to rant. This is something more of an Anne Rice standard (I don't read much vampiric writing, so I have very little to compare you too, but you do write like Lilith Saintcrow, which is pretty damn good).

Oh Gabe is just a great mix of some of my personal favorite vampire :D I really enjoy this story and I get excited when you update for sure. With a little re-writing I think this piece could be amazing. True fact.

Anyways, the only issues I really have are 1) Selene and 2) Your dialogue. I love the woman, but she has no dynamic like the rest of your characters! She's too loyal, too one-minded, and it seems like she's trying to be the ultimate villain a bit too hard (though in her head she's the good guy of course!). She's seems a little too typical for your story and could greatly profit from some character building. As for the dialogue, it just needs a bit more description added too it. I think the way it is now lacks the passion you have in the rest of your story.

Jess is amazing by the way, and I can't wait to find out more about Gabe's back history!

Mad props on this story, have fun in Germany, and don't let the twilight fan girls get you down. *thumbs up*
smurf-love chapter 39 . 3/11/2010
omg, i love it! lol i really like this story. though didnt they have sex before? or was it a dream or something? anyway i like it and i cant wait for more. this story is just so captivating lol
Rainbow Ink Blot chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
I'm finished chapter one (kinda late, lulz) and I notice the abbreviation NIN and pretty much squealed. I love NIN for the record.. And the first chapter is quite awesome. I'll definitely be favoriting this one.
On The Tip Of My Tongue chapter 39 . 3/11/2010
Sorry. : I'll move away from all Twilight mentionings. After that comment. Forgive me for my giant faux pas.

I think you write wonderfully by the way. Every chapter your words always seem to fit together & there's never any problem with distinguishing who the characters are or what they are thinking & I love that. A lot of people seem to have a continuous dialogue stream going through their chapters & it always threw me off that I couldn't tell what the characters were feeling or even connect to them in any way.

Have fun in Germany.
Ember Black chapter 39 . 3/11/2010
First, I'd like to say that Edward is no where near Gabe's status. Gabe could kick his sorry ass in no time. The two are nothing a like (and Gabe is so much better _)

Secondly. I loved this chapter. I was a little worried when you had that cliffhanger last chapter cause i wasn't sure when you'd next be updating, but I definitely wasn't expecting that amazing chapter! I really love these two, and I wish I could find my own Gabe, lol. Anyways, keep up the good work!

ember black