Reviews for Safe Place
bam chapter 37 . 2/17/2010
one on one time with the love birds. i liked it, but theres no doubt in my mind that the next chapter will be even better. such a cliffhanger! i dont know if my sanity will be able to hold out until your next update! get on it girl! :)
Sure as the Dawn chapter 37 . 2/14/2010
I just love this story!
dutchess123 chapter 37 . 2/10/2010
Ep! I loves this story. It is awesome! I can NOT wait for the next chapter to come out... I love this chapter. Well almost all of it. Really, really? That was a cruel cliffhanger move you pulled... I will be wondering about whats going to happen till you update again so plz try to be quick!
SassyGrl chapter 37 . 2/10/2010
Please update asap!
Georgia chapter 37 . 2/10/2010
Omigosh! This was an awesome chapter, I really like the fact that Gabe is letting Jess take care/comfort of him...so far. I'm so excited for the next chapter! :D Cliffhanger! It's great you've moved into the house, hope the unpacking goes well. :)
nevile chapter 37 . 2/9/2010
great cliffhanger! good to see you back in action! :)
lazydancer chapter 37 . 2/8/2010
Ah! You need to update as soon as you can, please. I adore this story so much and was so happy when I got the email telling me that you updated. Please, update again soon!
gert chapter 37 . 2/8/2010
Congrats on getting into your house. And thank you

for the new chapter. I couldn't wait and had to read it as soon as I got the email. I am glad Jess is trying to take care of Gabe. I just hope Gabe won't hurt her if he does drink from her. Not that he would on purpose.

Love your story, keep up the good work!
Aneesha chapter 37 . 2/8/2010
aw i love how much Jess cares for Gabe, i just wish they would ge together lol,update soon please i loved it! :D
smurf-love chapter 37 . 2/8/2010
no! why do you still torment me?

this is so hard not to just grab something and throw it at the computer cuz you leave cliff hangers and i cant stand it...so short of a chapter i need my fill of this story and im not getting it...i ight have to re read this story for the 5th time before you get another chapter up man why do you torment me?
alwaysautumn chapter 37 . 2/8/2010
Hello, hello :)

Naww. Gabe's too hard on himself. tear*

I think Gabe was an apt name for him. Gabriel, the archangel.

Where the heck is Joe? And Jess XD Silly girl, why'd she go and say that? Gabe's got enough to deal with already :/.

You seem fond of the word, 'abject' ;)

A few typos:

She w[h]etted her lips with the

And right now, you sitting in this tub freezing your ass off [don’t**] look too productive to me- doesn't?

Can't wait to see what happens next!

MUCHalovex reeka
mcluver455 chapter 37 . 2/8/2010
Update EXTREMELY SOON!
Blackrain7557 chapter 37 . 2/8/2010
Sweet, was waiting for an update, anyways; Yea I can't imagine that was what he was expecting from her at that point. This isn't gonna end well for his conscience I'm sure. Looking forward to the next chapter.
JoeDenim chapter 37 . 2/8/2010
Ah Cliffy! This update has made my day :) I have no constructive criticism to offer n this chapter
momo3069 chapter 36 . 2/8/2010
I hate it when a good story is not complete when I read it. I just want to know whats happening next! So belive me, I am waiting on my toes for the next chapter! Keep going or publish this fast *smile*
408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »