Reviews for Safe Place
JoeDenim chapter 36 . 2/7/2010
Last night I dreamed about this story- not that it isn't something that I already daydream about a lot- and in that dream I conjured up my guess for the next chapter.. Which was that Jess lures a human to the room for Gabriel to feed on because Joe doesn't make it. Maybe this will happen in your story, maybe it won't- I just wanted you to know that this story is always on my mind and inspires me :)
nariya chapter 36 . 2/4/2010
welcome back!
Wheretheliliesblow chapter 36 . 2/3/2010
omg sweet story. Update or i'll die of suspense P
Mae Liz chapter 36 . 2/2/2010
Interesting update! Can't wait to see more!
Addictedtoreading452 chapter 36 . 1/27/2010
This is a great story. Can't wait to find out what happens.
dutchess123 chapter 36 . 1/27/2010
I love this story and can't wait till the next chapter comes! Keep up the good work!
Aneesha chapter 36 . 1/26/2010
omg...another awesome chapter! please update soon, i really, really wanna know what happenes! :D
roma chapter 36 . 1/26/2010
yay! glad to see you back :)!
smurf-love chapter 36 . 1/26/2010
omg that was so good. i think i know whats she is going to do but im not sure. i hope you write another chapter soon cuz i really like this story and its so sad when i cant just read it start to finish lol so write more

byebye

~smurf~
Georgia chapter 36 . 1/26/2010
Yay! I was so excited when I saw that you updated! On my birthday too! Great timing ;) This was such a wonderful chapter, I can't wait to see what Jess decides to do. I love this story so much! I hope you've settled into your huge house :D Hope you update again soon!
CoryD chapter 36 . 1/26/2010
Glad to see the update! Love this story
gert chapter 16 . 1/26/2010
I love this story! I know I have a lot to go yet,

just wanted to let you know you have gotten me hooked!
dutchess123 chapter 35 . 1/25/2010
When are you gonna update? I LOVE THIS STORY!
ScarletSam chapter 35 . 1/24/2010
Oh ma garsh! It's been like two months since you last updated! You left it on a cliffhanger too! UPDATE!
heather.is.epic chapter 35 . 1/20/2010