Reviews for Safe Place
JoeDenim chapter 35 . 1/16/2010
AH I've been caught by a cliffhanger! this story is absolutely amazing- the complex characters and their interactions, to just the writing style. I'm completely hooked on this, and will be stuck pondering about what could happen for hour to come.
Daddy's Little Peach chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Wow. I have read more than my fair share of stories on FP and this one is definately my favourite! It's nice to read a story where the author knows what sentence structure is! Am waiting very eagerly for the next chapter, I'm sure i won't be disappointed!
bam chapter 35 . 12/29/2009
This chapter is the most powerful yet. In just this chapter i felt a large variety of emotions and endep up so worked up and lost in the story that at the end i didn't exactly know what to do with myself. haha. so i wrote this review. this story is so capturing, please continue!
CW chapter 35 . 12/26/2009
I NEED MORE! Hope the rest of your life is going well, not too busy or stressed. Love the story, love the characters (especially Gabe a.k.a. hotness), and love the length of the story. Only wish it was complete. I can tell you your avid readers are just dying to read the eventual and unavoidable (and highly demanded) torrid sex scene between Gabe and Jess. Make it good, make it long, and make it soon!

JUST CAN'T WAIT!

Oh, and critique wise, maybe move away from the often use of swear words, and use what is evidently a very good vocabulary you have on your hands to more accurately specify what emotion or reaction it is that you after.

Sincerely, one author to another .
Addictedtoreading452 chapter 35 . 12/25/2009
OMG this story is awsome please i hope you write soon. I started reading this last night and lost complete track it's so good.
Writer Blocked chapter 35 . 12/19/2009
I really enjoy this story. I like how it's not solely focused on the romance aspect - though that's one of my favorite parts - but also on the character development, action, and especially the relation to the bad guys. I've never read a story - an interesting story - that explained the motive of the bad guys well enough to keep me into it and thinking, "oh! I get it!" while still adding mystery and drama. I also think Jess and Gabe are my favorite story couple of all time, if only because she's not the Mary Sue sissy girl, and he's not the heartless, past-less badass. He has his mmoments too.

Way to write, Dani Brown. You've got a triple thumbs up (though one thumb I had to borrow from a friend) and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Raffaella94 chapter 35 . 12/16/2009
ZOMG! I love this story, I have been following it for ages...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep writing I am so desperate to know what happens, I really hope Gabe and Jess get together! i love your writing you are amaxing!

Raff
Chocorange888 chapter 35 . 12/15/2009
I discovered this story yesterday, I was really glad that I did. It's quite intruiging as I find the characters' actions quite funny (even though I get a feeling I really shouldn't). But thanks for the story and I hope you'll update soon.
DeadAccountabcdefghijkllll chapter 35 . 12/13/2009
That was so intense - I can so picture him CRYING! It's so sad ... I love the two of them. I can't imagine why this isn't more popular.
Silvertwinkle chapter 35 . 12/13/2009
I LOVE YOUR STORY PLEASE WRITE MORE! :) I'm absolutely hooked on this story, i swear that i've never wanted to read more of someones story than i do now. Please update soon, this is absolutely incredible. You are officially one of my top 5 favourite authors on Fictionpress.:)
Hanna chapter 17 . 12/7/2009
Hi,

I'm really enjoying your story and find it incredibly well-written.

One thing though: "hunting party" and "Jagd-Partei" are not the same thing, a "Partei" refers to a political party. "Jagd-Trupp" would be a lot more appropriate. The other translations are okay but they sometimes sound a bit odd because you need to adjust the ending of the words according to the grammatical context, which is complicated and annoying...so don't worry about it. (Our language is weird.)
Mae Liz chapter 35 . 12/4/2009
Amazing chapter! You could feel the tension of the scene unfolding. I loved it! I can't wait to see what happens next!
September Stone chapter 35 . 12/4/2009
Love this story and cant wait for more!

keep up the good work and please update soon! (:
smurf-love chapter 35 . 11/29/2009
wow that chapter was intense with everything that gabe was going through...

i cant wait to read the next chaper...
Sure as the Dawn chapter 35 . 11/28/2009
You left us with a cliffie! :o ha ha nice chapter ;)
408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »