Reviews for Safe Place
offbeat chapter 35 . 11/27/2009
OMG! Where have I been that I've missed this fab story! I absolutely LOVE it, although I hope Gabe feeds soon and we learn more about Rainer and Vanessa... Keep up the good work!
Ember Black chapter 35 . 11/26/2009
You updated! I was so excited when I got on today and saw TWO chapters of this story waiting for me. It made my day.

But in all seriousness, I love Gabe (But for some reason I keep picturing him blonde O.o) he's just plain amazing. Jess is pretty amazing too though _

Keep up the great work and hopefully post soon if things don't pop up again.

Well, I'm off to try to post something of my own, it's been a few months since I've done so (stupid writers block).

As ever,

~Ember
yaya chapter 35 . 11/26/2009
thank you for updating! it's been so long but the wait was worth it! hope everything goes well in your personal life.
Dark-Passion67 chapter 35 . 11/26/2009
Poor Gabe, that must have been tough for him.

Uh, I can't stand Selene!

I'm acutally kinda liking Remus' new attitude, but at the same time, he needs to stay away from Gabe!

I can't wait to see what happens next!

Thanks for the update:)
Georgia chapter 35 . 11/26/2009
XD You updated! I was so happy when saw the new chapters up. And now another cliffhanger D: I really really really want to know what happens next! : ) Love the story X)
lazydancer chapter 35 . 11/26/2009
I really love and enjoy reading this story and I hope you update again soon!
Lea Brown chapter 35 . 11/25/2009
yay your back I've miss this story
eras chapter 35 . 11/25/2009
great update. I cannot wait for more. Althought I really want Gabe and Jess to move along already. I want them to just sit down and have the talk where they both know that they want each other.

Update soon.
CoryD chapter 35 . 11/25/2009
Great to see you back with this story! More please - before your life gets too busy again...
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 35 . 11/25/2009
aw good ending for a chapter
Aneesha chapter 35 . 11/25/2009
omfg! that was so intense i'm freakin' dying to know what happens please write soon :D
AmberLynn chapter 35 . 11/25/2009
dude you have to wright faster ... fuck the reviews ... its a great story! if i had to send you a review ever day just to make you right a half page i would... its good ... hell its great... and i understand the whole developing the people... i started wright my storys in the 7th grade and by 9th only had half the poeple though of... i get the work you put in... and i want you to know its not for nuthing ... its completly fresh and new ... thiers nuthing like it... so please wright fast ... hell whats in been 3 mounth lol ... well see ya...
sunshinegirl206 chapter 35 . 11/25/2009
I loved the ending of this chapter it made me wanna cry! I can't wait to read more. Please pretty please update soon! ]
Kyle chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
When I first read your summary I was like "WHUT! WTF? Who wants to read about a 400 pound Vampire?" But then I realized I read that wrong. Lulz.
Dragon of luck chapter 35 . 11/25/2009
YaY update! please don't wait so long for the next one. (i know life sucks huh) but that was just a mean part to leave it at! Love it!
408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »