Reviews for Safe Place
SassyGrl chapter 33 . 11/9/2009
UPdate soon grly
Sarah chapter 33 . 10/23/2009
I think this story is brilliant! I can't wait to see what happens next. Sarah :D
Bee chapter 33 . 10/9/2009
Wow...I mean is one of the best storys I read on FP sofar. Keep it up,you really are an amazing writer and artist. Can't wait till next chapter. Thanks for this wonderfull story!
Believe-In-Faeries chapter 33 . 10/3/2009
dude its been ages lol i was looking through my favorited stories and this one is in the bunch so i reread it for the lolz aww i miss this story you should totally continue it
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 33 . 9/26/2009
Wow amazing story. Really. I loved every word of it. I'm usually not into vampire books, i think they are way to cliched and cheesy, but this one is definitely different and exciting. My favorite part was when gabe got shot and you had really amazingly good description. Like i could actualy feel the pain and agony running through my veins and making me live through my most worst moments in life over and over again. Completely amazing. Update soon!
fjs chapter 32 . 9/18/2009
please don't abandon this story
xcrazyladyo chapter 33 . 9/17/2009
WOW! This is one of the best stories i've read in a long long time. Thank you for giving us an enjoyable and compelling read. I don't understand why you don't have more reviews! I find this unbelieveable!

Your story is better than many published novels i have read in recent years. Without a doubt one of the best on this site. I was starting to lose faith in fictionPress with the last couple of stories i've read being (without trying to be too mean) a little below par.

You have a great gift in your ability to keep a reader engaged and i honestly hope that you update soon.
pajaito chapter 33 . 9/15/2009
I really enjoy reading your story. I just found it not to long ago and just couldn't stop reading it. I love Jess and Gabe. And am looking forward to the next chapter!
lazydancer chapter 33 . 9/15/2009
I love this story so much!

I just read all the chapters within two days. :D

I really hope you update soon.
NicoleMarie87 chapter 33 . 8/31/2009
I've really fallen in love with this story. You've developed each character so well that I feel as if they're real or I know them personally. The story also goes at the perfect pace...of course as the reader I'd liketo see Jess and Gabe together quicker but I the long run it just creates a bigger build up that all readers will love. :) please update soon...I'm disappointed that I've caught up with the story now :-P

Nicole
Lady of Confusion chapter 33 . 8/28/2009
cool...UPDATE ASAP!
anonymous chapter 33 . 8/24/2009
OMG! This is intense!
unknown chapter 33 . 8/23/2009
i love this story! very detailed and the characters are awesomely developed. keep up the good work and update soon! :)
Stephanie Church chapter 33 . 8/20/2009
AAH!

it mid august! I thought you were just taking off for July! Please update!
Sure as the Dawn chapter 33 . 6/20/2009