Reviews for Safe Place
Mae Liz chapter 32 . 5/13/2009
Wow! Nice. Either I just don't remember the last chapter... or didn't read it (but I think I did) or you intentionally skipped! Lol. Anyway, very very nice chapter! A little boring, but that is to be expected when you are describing something from the viewpoint of someone who isn't fully there, if that is the best phrase. Update soon!
bam chapter 32 . 5/13/2009
PERFECT. I think this might be the best chapter yet. i was so wrapped up in it. that was amazing and so worth the wait!
Dragon of luck chapter 32 . 5/13/2009
NO! that chapter was to short! MY God I love this story. Please up-date it soon! The idea is very original and I love the charaters! I think you'd have a good shot at getting published... Again more soon please!
Love chapter 32 . 5/12/2009
OMG! i love ur story and u r rite! ppl need to be reading this and reviewing because ur story is so beautifully put together!

Plz continue and i will put 10 reviews per chapter i swear! :)
PeterMoore chapter 32 . 5/12/2009
Sure as the Dawn chapter 32 . 5/12/2009
Oh you left us with a cliffy :( *sigh* ;p

Can't wait for your next update! :D
dancer-bailey chapter 32 . 5/11/2009
AH! I LOVE THIS STORY!

I love that Gabe was so worried about her. Sorry about your injury. Hope all is well. I have a wedding coming up too that I'm really excited for.

Anyway, great job and I can't wait for the next chapter!

-L
dreamercrys chapter 32 . 5/11/2009
I'm confused? What happened? Tell me! Please?
MarloCarlo10 chapter 32 . 5/11/2009
Good chapter!
Aneesha chapter 32 . 5/11/2009
omg great chapter, i feel so sorry for Gabe, i just wish He and Jessica would get together already lol. thanks for writing hope to read the next chapter soon )
CoryD chapter 32 . 5/11/2009
So happy to see you back! More please soon - this chapter was too short!
Inea Sako chapter 32 . 5/11/2009
I like Gabe's awakening scene. You perfectly caught the different stages of grogginess. Good job, please update soon!
Blackrain7557 chapter 32 . 5/11/2009
Gabe isn't gonna be happy, can already tell thats coming, but Selene being dead is interesting, thought she woulda come back like the cockroach from hell and just been pest for a while. But looking forward to the update.
starbucks.addiction chapter 31 . 5/4/2009
definately one of the bext stories i've read on FP in a long time! loving it, update soon.
bubblie130 chapter 31 . 4/27/2009
wow, this story is SO great i can't wait for more of it to come..(hint...hint :D)
408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »