Reviews for Safe Place
MarloCarlo10 chapter 31 . 4/26/2009
Great chapter but poor gabe! Reliving all the horrible memories!
Genato chapter 31 . 4/25/2009
i'm lovin' the violence, the pent-up sexual frustration going on between them. i also love it that jessica can KICK ASS! WHOOT! haha. please update!
anon chapter 31 . 4/22/2009
I have very discriminating taste in fictionpress. That said this story rox, and yes I did intentionally spell rox with an x, because I feel it better expresses the intense affinity I have for this story. I have decided that you are a rather awesome person, and am now mentally stalking you. Umm... I like your characters, that's probably the strongest particular attribute to this story. The vampires are all crazy-angry, but in unique ways. It's like different takes on a similar set of behaviors, and it all intrigues me. Also I miss Jessie's BFF. Will she come back? I sort of love stories where females have female friends. It's a refreshing change from the whole "as a female I consider all other females as potential competition" Yay friendship! I like Selene. She needs female friends. They would help balance her obsessive tendencies. Selene needs some sympathy,and prehaps some Ben & Jerry's. Chunky Monkey heals all wounds.
MarloCarlo10 chapter 30 . 4/21/2009
Whoa he got shot by a dart gun? Didn't see that coming ;0

Great chapter!
bam chapter 31 . 4/18/2009
jesus, they really cannot catch a break! i'm so proud of Jess for turning the tables and protecting Gabe after he's done so much to protect her, but i am so anxious for another chapter! i need to know how they'll get away! haha, good chapter.
awestruck4 chapter 31 . 4/18/2009
this story is smokin' good! poor gabe, the guy deserves a break from being on the run all the time...but i know he'll survive with jess by his side...hey that rhymes! lol thank you so much for updating. you've got natural talent for keeping readers on the edge of their seat. plus, it's one of the few stories not littered with so many grammatical errors and saturated with cheesy dialogue. it's realistic and believable...with that said, i wish you a speedy recovery and hope you'll update soon!
PeterMoore chapter 31 . 4/17/2009
i loved how jess just shot selene, i loved how she was so powerful but not like omnipotent
Inea Sako chapter 31 . 4/17/2009
Aww. And it was Gabe's weapons so they are loaded for vamps. Hmm. I hope the hamstring gets better. At least you didn't snap it completely. Update as soon as you can please!
kris89 chapter 31 . 4/17/2009
i kinda wish that youd done another chapter but this one was great too. update as soon as possible.
Mae Liz chapter 31 . 4/17/2009
Wow, can we celebrate her death yet? Lol. Selene dying would be good for Gabe!Of course she probably isn't dead for the sake of the story, and she will probably just run at Jess even harder next time!
Aneesha chapter 31 . 4/17/2009
omg this chapter was great! Selene is FINALLY dead, lol but i feel so very sorry for Gabe, and Jess, how is she going to help him. omg i feel so bad for him, i could only imagine what he feels, the pain, it must be excruciating! thanks for writing looking forward to another chapter soon! )
Sure as the Dawn chapter 31 . 4/17/2009
Oh my my! I can't wait for your next update! :D
Annaface chapter 31 . 4/17/2009
...And Gabe's vampire buddy calls Gabe's phone two seconds after.

I was very surprised when I found a vampire story that wasn't a complete Buffy or Twilight rip off. This is a really, really great story, and I love Jess's character - the contrast between the facade she puts up and what's really going on in her head, I also really like how you portray that difference through the vampires' empathic abilities. :]
storymuse chapter 30 . 4/14/2009
um...how long exactly is this business trip?
RavensFallen16 chapter 30 . 4/9/2009
urghs i wants more amazing story by the way
408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »