Reviews for Safe Place
Shriken chapter 30 . 4/5/2009
Horrid Cliffhanger:)

Them using the rooftops to escape, and the reasoning for it, was wonderful. The imagery is incredibly clear as well. Sometimes, people find it hard to write fight scenes, but you clearly don't.
PeterMoore chapter 30 . 3/31/2009
oh please let do not let gabe die!
Blade891 chapter 30 . 3/30/2009
this is so great. i am so loving this story. keep going you turly have some incrediable talent.
Sure as the Dawn chapter 30 . 3/30/2009
*GASP* OH NO!
Georgia chapter 30 . 3/30/2009
ZOMFG! A big cliffhanger indeed X)

This chapter was really really god!

And I'm glad you can't give them a easy happy ending. Even though I'm a COMPLETE sucker for a happy ending, if it happens to quickly/easily the story would finish too soon and it wouldn't be as interesting.

So THANK YOU!

Ps. I know it's good to give constructive criticism...but I can't find anything that's wrong or that bugs me about the story. heehee.
Dark-Passion67 chapter 30 . 3/29/2009
This story is amazing!

I've only been reading it for two days, and I'm addicted.

Poor Gabe, somebody needs to give Selene a taste of her own medicine.
Blackrain7557 chapter 30 . 3/28/2009
Well review time,

Good chapter, really like the way its a lot more realistic and gritty than other stories i've read, its more modern and normal and it works really well.

Sucks for Gabe and Jessica, bullets check, grenades check, dart guns...TKO. Bummer.

Looking forward to how this all plays out, easy happy endings are never fun, gotta make'em sweat for it.
MZ PEACHESZZ chapter 30 . 3/28/2009
No! You have to update! Shame on you for leaving a cliffhanger and then not being to update!
CoryD chapter 30 . 3/28/2009
Great chapter. Write tons on your trip!
kris89 chapter 30 . 3/28/2009
that was unexpected...
failwithpride chapter 30 . 3/28/2009
o...whats gonna happen?

update soon!
Mae Liz chapter 30 . 3/28/2009
wow, interesting. I take it that you don't like easy happy endings? Lol.
Aneesha chapter 30 . 3/28/2009
omg this chapter was so intense it was awesome! that's all i have to say it was awesome
Inea Sako chapter 30 . 3/28/2009
OMG! I loved that running scene. And thanks for the cliffie warning. Can't wait to read the next chappie. Good luck at your conference thingy!
psykoteddy chapter 29 . 3/27/2009
Oh! Oh! I volunteer myself for Beta'ing...haha not. But I would so love to be able to read the chapters before thay actually become chapters 'officially'. The Selene/Remus thing is crazy-I adore me some twisted relationships, even though I am slightly disturbed by Selene's tendency towards utter violence and ruthlessness after moments of...un-insanity. (I will never go so far as to call her sane. Logical, yes, but to call her sane would be to call the world pink and orange from space. Or flat. Or empty. Or a nuclear war zone, which I hope it never is. Should parentheses last this long?) Plus I think it's totally sweet (and not in a cute, 'aw' sort of way) that SELENE is the dominant one! Fuck yes! Girl power! ...Eheh. Sorry 'bout that. As for your happy-making well-roundedness when concerning elements in your story, I find I must agree with your reviewer-there is no shortness of action or drama or gore, with plenty of humor and romance to (slightly) lighten the mood. Though, nasty sappy romantic I am, I do wish there was more romantic interaction between Gabe and Jess (ohmigod. She can shoot a gun! And appreciate weaponry! And she wants to learn how to throw knives! And she's not some delicate little flower, she's tall and strong! YAY! VARIATION IN HEROINE BODY TYPE! ...Can you call them heroines if they don't do jack shit except martyr themselves and whimper and cry? Oh my, excuse my language and rambling-ness...and atrocious grammar...) *cough* Erm, anyways...GREAT story. Yes, your grammar ain't perfect, but hun, don't worry about it. I vote for 'excellent grammar does not a great story make.' Mhmm. Next time! Much adoration and genuflecting! ;)
408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »