Reviews for Safe Place
CoryD chapter 29 . 3/25/2009
OK - enjoyed the conversation, and really completely agree about how good this story is.

That said, I have to whine about being very, very disappointed that this was not an actual update! I spotted the alert in my email box before I went to work this morning and was really looking forward to an update after the long day I had - which is a compliment on how much I have been enjoying this story.
xxemogirl15xx chapter 29 . 3/25/2009
wow. this was awesome. I like being able to read more about you! but hey good luck with getting published. Its probably going to be a difficult process, but dude don't give up. I truly belive this story can make it. but just remember us little people XDD haha, no but seiriously this is a great story and you DESERVE to get published.
MarloCarlo10 chapter 29 . 3/25/2009
I love smushy-mushy love!

Liked the Q & A, now update! Hahaha I am TOTALLY KIDDING! ;)

Great story and I'm excited for the next chapter!

]
awestruck4 chapter 28 . 3/24/2009
wow! one word for this story: awesome! it was so intense and had my gripping the edge of my seat when gabe and jess were caught. also, i think what makes this so good is the adversary is a real badass and ruthless to the core...not some wimpy guy or girl. when i really abhor the antagonist of a story and really get into it, i know this story is worth my time. you did a fantabulous job with developing the characters. of course my fav are gabe and jess :) i eagerly await your next update!
Sure as the Dawn chapter 28 . 3/23/2009
How romantic!
psykoteddy chapter 28 . 3/18/2009
*Smirk* Absolutely adorable...ah! Evil Selene (attempts) striking again! Can't wait for the next chapter. Lovely art on DA, by the way. :)
Giggling Bugs chapter 28 . 3/18/2009
Please tell me you will update sooner!

You like totally left us hanging there! Not fair!

lol

but i gotta hand it to you, you had me getting excited :P I wonder what Selene has up her sleeves though...

anywho please update soon, its not fair that we have to wait for another chapter all the time. *pout* hehe

_
vampiramoon chapter 7 . 3/17/2009
this seems realy good, and in cace you wanted to make it into a book a vampires "it" is what every one has, is ID. . . in phicoligy thats your iner most primal self. it comes out like when drouning, or a mom trying to lift off a car from her son. it is just every primary, non 'social or today' urges, or feelings
PeterMoore chapter 28 . 3/16/2009
i'm so ecstatic about the update and i love how gabe and jess are moving along
perfectfailure chapter 28 . 3/16/2009
AW. cute. but stressful. whats going to happen to gabe and jess? please update asap. wow im being kinda greedy for updates but i love your story!
kris89 chapter 28 . 3/16/2009
great chapters, update soon!
bam chapter 28 . 3/16/2009
oh. my. goodness.

that was a delicious chapter. the character dynamics are so intriguing and entertaing. it helps that you're such an amazing writer. hah,

update soon!
Inea Sako chapter 28 . 3/16/2009
Hm. That always works. Get the pissed off girl to shut up by kissing her senseless. Nice. Can't wait to hear from you again!
Aneesha chapter 28 . 3/16/2009
omg thank you so much for putting this chapter on! it's so amazing and they FINALLY kisses, it took forever lol i loved it please please keep writing you did an outstanding amazing spectacular job! me and my friends totally fell in love.
kris89 chapter 19 . 3/16/2009
yayy. im glad were on to the kick but part now.
408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »